What?

Meanwhile at holby

(Jac)

Ah thank god he is awake. I couldn't stand zosia loosing Ollie. His eyes fluttered as the bright light of the sun hit his eyes. "Hello mr Valentine, you are at the hospital." "No kidding, obviously I'm at the hospital as I am looking at your stubborn face aren't I? ." "Ok he is fine, he is his usual self, cocky and pathetic. If I'm so stubborn I don't really need to ring Zosia do I ?" I gave her a childish grin. "Be a good god mother and ring my fiancé and tell me I am alive." "You won't be alive in a Minute Valentine." "Excuse me Mrs Naylor, it is MR Valentine to you, I am your patient after all and you wouldn't want a complaint now would you?" He is so annoying and he is getting on my nerves. "Anyway, did you say fiancé?" "Yes, me and zosia are getting married. Now, how is faith?" "She is fine but you do know the more you make me wait to talk to Zosia the more she will fall apart over your death." "Good point, go and ring her." That was an awkward chat.
I cross off talking to an idiot off of my bucket list. I pick up the phone and rang Zosia.

Back at the house

(Zosia)

I slumped down on the bed. My eyes are all watery. I have just lost my one and only. I looked at my phone to see that Jac was calling me. She was probably ringing to say sorry for my lose. It will be nice to hear her stubborn voice though so I answer it. "Hello, this is jac." "H-h-hi Jac." "You better get down this hospital as your fiancé is getting on my nerves With his repeated bad jokes." "You mean he is alive." "Yes but you need to get down here before I make him unconscious." I put the phone down. A tear trickled down my cheek. Ollie is alive!