Just leave me alone!

(Zosia)

I have been at work for hours now and all Jac wants me to do is to listen to her talk about having relationships on the ward is a bad idea and that I needed to break up with him. "Well to be honest Jac I do see where you are coming from but that didn't stop you with Johnny." "How dare you bring up my love life Zosia, who are you to question what I do?" "Well who are you to question me. You seem to forget that it works both ways and not just your way." "You are off the case Zosia, you better go and start cleaning bed pans as you are no longer a part of this team." I slammed the door behind me as I left Jacs office. Ollie just stares at me causing me to shout at him in front of the whole of darwin. "What are you staring at, you took a vulnerable women to bed with you when she was half drunk and mentally ill so you are no saint." Everyone stared at Ollie as I ran straight into the locker room crying. This was all of my fault. I have lost Ollie, Jac despises me and the whole ward knows that I am practically insane. I went back on the ward to do the rest of my duties. Jac had somehow forgot that she kicked me off the team so I was still working.

(Ollie)

I feel so humiliated. It didn't all happen like that, she wanted it more than I did. Well that's us over then. I really did think that we was something special but I probably needed a pinch to get me back into reality. I went into the locker room to get changed as my shift has just ended. Zosia followed me in seconds after.

(Zosia)

I went into the locker room to talk to Ollie. He was so upset and I still loved him very much. I snuck behind him without him seeing and grabbed his waist. He just flinched. "I am so sorry for what I said about you Ollie, you know I am insane. I couldn't help it as I was mad. I love you with all of my heart." "I know you do zosh, it doesn't matter. It made me upset but that was just from the shock. You are sill mine, couldn't get away from me that easy." Ollie kissed me.