You what?

(Zosia)

I got told to go down the police station today as they said that they had some news so I did. There faces looked very relieved. "We was able to find out who the red hair was from and we have her in right now with someone else who also matched the finger prints. Do you know these two people?" He pointed to a cell which laid my dad and fran. "Yes I do, I am related to one and the other is a friend." "Well, we do need to gather more evidence so we have to let them go but I promise that if we need to, we will arrest them." I was shocked.

(Guy)

My plans will still hopefully work. "At least we are out now so I can kidnap faith. That will make Zosia leave Ollie if I bribe her with her own flesh and blood."

(Fran)

I could not believe what I was hearing. I never knew what I was going along with. I didn't know that he was trying to bribe one of my best friends. I guess that's what we were looking for at the burglary, we was looking for faith but because guy doesn't really keep in touch with Zosia, he didn't know that she was still in hospital. I felt sick just of the sight of him. "How could you, I never knew that you were trying to break zosias heart, we're through." "I don't care anyway, I don't need you, you'll just muck it up anyway." We left the cell and I went chasing after Zosia but she didn't want to listen. I decided to go to holby so I got in my car and drove off.

At holby

I walked in to holby city. Everything felt new and fresh. I banged on Hansen's office. This is when I spill the beans .....