It was just a kiss, it wasn't personal

(Zosia)

We haven't broke up for more than a week and he is already kissing all of the girls on Darwin. I'm not jealous, ok maybe I am! I shouldn't be, who cares if he kisses every girl on holby from the consultants to the porters! Who cares, not me obviously. I am trying to convince myself this but I'm not very persuasive, even to myself!!! Is it hot in here? The locker room seems to be like a sauna. I feel like slamming my head in a locker door.

(Jac)

I can't believe Ollie just kissed me! It was so disgusting, I am not the lovey love type and he knows this. Poor zosia, for some reason I really feel for her. First she gets transferred to Keller for no reason, next she catches her ex and the leading consultant kissing in the office 3 days after her heart was broken, talk about drama!

(Ollie)

I have got to go and find zosia, I need to explain. The kiss meant nothing, it wasn't personal! I just wanted to show her what she was missing. Jac is so mad at me and zosia doesn't even want me to breathe near her so how I am going to do this I do not yet know but I need to find a way. I walked nearer the locker room and looked through the glass on the door. She looked upset, and as if she had been crying. I didn't think that this thing that's going on at the moment was actually serious. I pushed the door open and quietly sat down next to zosia. "Look, I think we owe it to ourselves to clear the air and get things sorted. I don't mind if you kiss jac, or jasmine or even cara to be honest. It is nothing to do with me anymore and it is good that you are moving on so quickly. I can't spend the rest of my life tiptoeing on egg shells around you." I stared at her, she doesn't care about my life anymore, I have nothing to do with her. A tear began to roll down my cheek, zosia sat there looking sympathetic but it just made things worse. I have only now just realised what I'm really missing out on. "Please zosia, I love you, more than anything. You can't expect me to move on from this, that kiss was just to try and show you that I could move on but I just can't. I do understand your condition, it's hard to deal with which is why I said at the start that we would get through it together and I kept my word as I'm still here for you now, even though we are not together. You can't tell me that you don't love me at all as that is a lie, you are just too worried to admit the fact that you love me just as much as I love you."

(Zosia)

What was I supposed to say? Everything he said was true and no words seems to want to flow out of my mouth. I turned my head around as he grasped my lips passionately. We did this for a couple of minutes, "Ollie?" "Yes zosh" "I love you!" "I love you too!