True love becomes bad company.

(Ollie)

I didn't mean to make Zosia scared of me dying. I should of wrote note for her but me being me didn't do that. I don't want to fall out over everything with her. Zosia and I have been through a lot and I hope we can get through this together.

(Zosia)

I don't know why I thought Ollie could write a note. He was hurt and yet I am still mad at him when he still needs my help. I walk over to him and put his hand in mine. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so selfish, I know you were hurt." "Your not selfish, you are just worried about me, we will be fine."

Meanwhile in the car park of holby city hospital.

(Guy)

My plan is not working, not yet anyway. With my assistant right beside me hooked up,I'm sure my plan will fall into place.

(Fran)

(Surprise guest!!!!)

I love guy. Everything is falling into place. I am all loved up with guy and at the moment I am just following him. I don't know why we went to zosia and Ollie's house last night but guy seemed to know. It has been ages since I have been back at holby but I am so happy now I'm back. I just hope guys fun and exciting plans fall into place.

This is the surprise. Fran is now in my story for quite a long time and guy is up to no good and has broke into zosia's and Ollie's but what for? That question will be answered in the next 5 chapters so watch out.