He loves me?

(Zosia)

After several hours of sleep, I feel the best I have felt in a very long time. I know that Oliver isn't best pleased with me still. I don't know what came over me, if who ever she was wanted to kiss Oliver then so be it, i could of broke up with him but no, I had to make things ten times worse! I'm out of the hospital now at least. I did discharge myself but there is no point in me sitting in a hospital bed and taking up space when I clearly don't need it. Oliver has been discharged over 3 hours ago as everyone was pleased for him to go home. I am hopefully going to be back at work on Monday as it's only Saturday and I feel absolutely fine! I need to speak to Oliver though, we need to sought it out. I walked out of holby and headed into the car park when I saw jasmine charging at me. She slapped my face! "Why would you think I would kiss Ollie when we are friends now, I could of been the one dead!" I started to cry, I don't know what came over me but I just couldn't stop. "Oh don't cry zosh." "I have ruined everything my relationship, my friends and now what am I supposed to do, Ollie won't even look at me." "Well, do you still love him?" "Yes, I haven't stopped thinking about him for days, but I have been really horrible to him, he has been to me but i killed someone." "Yes, but you had a heart attack zosia, look I know Oliver still has feelings for you as I overheard him in the locker room. He was doing that weird thing when he talks to himself. He said, what have I done, I have ruined everything,my one, my only! Now zosia is gone, my life is a mess and I really haven't got a clue what to do. She was only trying to protect me and now I have mucked it all up. I have no one." "He really said all of that?" Tears started bunching up in my eyes, we need to talk, have a romantic evening, just have fun!

Sorry I haven't been writing lately but I am on a camping trip at the moment. Just warning you, the next 2 or three chapters are going to be a little bit more mature, if you know what I mean 😜 hopefully the next couple of chapters are  going to be a lot more interesting xx