A new chapter

(Zosia)

I went bright red in the cheeks. "I thought you said we would talk later." Jac stared at me, "dr march, you didn't answer his question!" I looked at her with evil eyes. "I don't think I remember telling you to butt in on my love life." By this time Mo was giggling! We all like a bit of drama with Jac as it usually ends with someone sticking up to her! Jac stepped away, thank god! ".... well" Ollie said to me. He could barely look. "Of course I do you muppet! I was a bit too harsh on you. No one could stay mad at you for long!" He reaches out to kiss me but I pulled in for a hug instead to be more professional although I don't think that mattered as practically the whole ward had been watching the whole time!

(Ollie)

I thought I was going to loose her! Praise the lord, take that Matteo! Who said that I have to be Italian to win a girls heart! I have got to admit, I can't take this smirk of my face, I have missed zosia, I really have! Can't wait to get back to normal but these things take time and from now on, I plan on not rushing things. A new chapter in our life has come. Although we fight and argue a lot, it's because we're exactly the same, we have so many things alike! One thing  we definitely have in common which is the most important is that we both love each other and that's all that counts!

Omg, I have reached chapter 100!!! I can't believe that my book has got this far and don't worry, this book isn't finished yet! Thank you for all of he voters, followers and readers of my account and thank you to all of the people who make books that keeps me entertained xx if you would like me to read your book then please leave your username and the name of the book in the comments and I will se if I haven't read it ~Lucy x