Baby paridise and someone in a coma!

(Zosia)

Mo's baby is born on the same day as my 2 children, how amazing is that! In the end she had a baby girl called Eliza may. We are waiting to hear the news about Dom as we are not aloud to see him yet. "Zosh, we are aloud to see him now." I got up from my incredibly unsteady chair, I was very hot! As I walked into a private room, I wasn't greeted by Dom at all, instead all I could see was his lifeless Body laying there cold blooded in a coma. "He will come round eventually Zosia but it may take quiet a long time." "Jac, please don't tell me we have lost him. I have already lost Arthur so please don't let me loose Dom." "Look Zosia, we tried the best we could but it's now up to Dom to make the full recovery. Have faith in Dom, he is stronger than you think." In the corner of my eye I spotted faith coming towards me.

(Faith)

My uncle Dom is unwell and mummy won't tell me about it. My godmother Jac has done the best she could. It's not her fault if he doesn't make it. He will make it though as he is a fighter and as he once told me at our little sleep overs 'life is too short so you have to make the most of it as in life you never know what is coming your way.' "Faith, what are you doing here?" "Mummy, uncle Dom is unwell and I want to see him." "Maybe later honey,he needs a little more time to feel a bit better then you can see him." Jac took me off to see mo and the baby. I have never seen a newborn baby so this is exciting!

(Ollie)

Zosia looks so tired. After giving birth, instead of worrying about herself she is worrying about someone else, that's my girl. I am with the twins. I am going to take them to see Eliza and mo and mr T and I was told that faith is there too and she hasn't really seen her siblings yet. It is a lot for a 4 year old to take in but she is a smart kid like her mum and I'm sure she will be fine. I picked up Isobel and Matthew and headed to see mo. "Hi just thought I would bring the twins round to say hello, are you alright faith?" "Yes,, I'm fine daddy, are these my siblings then?" "Yes, you have one brother and one sister, Isobel and Matthew." Faith stroked Matthews hand. Eliza was beautiful. I think it gave mr T a bit of a surprise but he has a daughter now so he is going to have to adapt to it. Although Dom is fighting for his life and zosia is scared and faith is a little confused, this part of life is the best part, being able to see your kids for the first time and hug them and cradle them and look after someone's life more than your own. It's fascinating!