Breakfast!

(Fran)

My sleeping time was over in seconds but I don't mind as now I get to see precious little faith. "Go to auntie Fran" Zosia said as I held out my arms. She was a spitting image of Zosia. Her hair, her nose and her mouth looked just like Zosia but her eyes were deep and mystical like Ollie's with the beautiful blue crystallised glimmer in them that made faith perfect. "Hey faith, your very noisy this morning, aren't you." I held her in my arms as she snuggled in her blanket smiling. I wish I was the one in the blanket. "Would you like some breakfast Fran?" Ollie asked me. "I shouldn't really, I don't want to take over your life." "Your not, after all you are like family." I smile as he put 10 streaky pieces of bacon in a pan. I love the smell of bacon.

(Zosia)

Poor Fran looks hungry, tired and it looked like she hadn't been washed for weeks.  I let Fran go and take a shower and she looked fresh and clean. I lent her some clothes so she felt comfortable and we are all finally ready for breakfast. Ollie plated up some yummy scrambled eggs and bacon with toast and beans, doesn't that sound delicious, I don't get to eat that as I am trying to loose my baby fat so instead I am eating shreddies that to me taste of cardboard. I watched Fran but the golden piece of bread in her mouth with glistening butter all over, boy do I miss that. I need a proper breakfast!