Not again !

(Ollie)

I broke down on to my knees beside the door that Zosia had locked. I didn't mean to upset her and now we are through. Why does everything bad happen to me. I don't know what I am going to do without Zosia. "I am not moving until you unlock the door." "Then you will be waiting until the hairs on your head turns grey and your skin becomes wrinkled like an old prune. Your a selfish pig." That was me told then but I am not giving up. I am getting married to Zosia 2 weeks tomorrow. I will place a ring on her delicate finger and say my vows to commit to her. I will stand under the roof of a church. We will have a huge white wedding. Zosia can't just change everything just because I was looking out for her, can she ?

(Zosia)

I don't really know what to do. I would usually just cry into Ollie's shoulder but I can't as he is the one that has got me into this situation to start with. Another baby, I thought that I made it clear that I didn't want another. Faith is quite a handful and I can't have another little one running around. It is hard enough as it is trying to baby proof the house. Maybe I'm not meant to be a mother. I can't think that, my mother would be ashamed. She did tell me that she wanted to have 2 grandchildren so I think that's what god had in mind for me as well. I have just got to take it like a pinch of salt. Oh wait, I can't as I have another mini human being inside of me. This is not going to go well.