Its for the best

(Ollie)

I hear the door shut, I turn over onto my side to find nothing but an empty space. I sit myself up, "zosia" I called out but I had no response. I got up out of bed and made my way out of the bedroom to find zosia in the hallway. "Hey zosh, what's wrong? Come back to bed." "Ollie, this is going to be the hardest thing I have ever done, it's not as easy as all of these films tend to show. I can't be with you, I know that we have had some of the best times I have ever had and we have had an unforgettable journey but it has come to an end. I don't want to ruin your life so much that you can't get back on track. It was a fairy tale really, you know that. I am surprised that it has worked this long but I don't want to break your heart any more than what mine is when telling you we can't be together. You deserve someone much better than me, someone that can treat you right. Please don't cry Ollie, you will soon find someone that will love you as much as I do."

(Zosia)

I put my hand gently on his cheek, love is never easy. "Zosia, I know we have had some tough times but it can be fixed, you still love me don't you?" "Yes, more than anything in the world but there is only so many times that we can fix each other's broken hearts. One day, i may regret everything but I bet by then you will be married with kids, it's just how life goes."

(Ollie)

I have lost my one, my only. I broke down against the wall, my legs giving way with my hands covering my face. I won't find anyone that I will love more than I love zosia. As I lifted my head up, the last thing I saw was a tear roll down her cheek. "I'll see you at work Oliver." She said to me as I tried to grab hold of her hand but she continued to walk. I have lost her, I have lost the one.