Damn, surgery is hard enough as it is

(Ollie)

There is a big operation today, I didn't prepare for one but jac is great at surprises and to rub it my face even more, zosia is assisting. How am I supposed to do surgery when my ex who I am still madly in love with is standing by my side in awkward silence. I swear jac stitched this up so that I fail surgery right after she has just told us to behave ourselves today. Zosia still looks gorgeous, she is hiding something though. She never takes breakups this well and especially when it was her that broke us both up, she is putting on a brave face but I know zosia well and when she is hiding something, it will more than likely be screamed from the rooftops in an argument or fight or she may have a break down, it never ends well! I'm hoping that nothing like that happens today as I was hoping that zosia would think that this is all a big mistake and fall back into my arms, I know it sounds too good to be true but I am one for persuading another, especially when I know that she is making one of the most biggest mistakes of her life. "Valentine, pick up the pace please, I don't want any patients dying on my ward today thank you!" Will I ever get rid of jac, one day I will overtake her and become the most powerful surgeon in the world. Everyone stared at me on the ward when I attempted a mischievous laugh but I caught the back of my throat which made me cough. Can I not get anything right ?

(Zosia)

The first time that I am going to be in the operating room in 2017 and for the first time, I'm nervous and I'm actually admitting it! Oliver is not going to make it any easier, "zosia, theatre now!" I gave jac a nod before scurrying off, just don't talk zosia, it will be ok.