Finally, someone who understands me

(Zosia)

I have now finished work and me and Ollie are going to my place. I feel like having a romantic night tonight as I owe Ollie a proper apology for earlier. I was so stupid and I can tell that he is still upset as he is trying to talk to me as little as he can. I do feel sorry for him though, Tara died and his sister and here is me moaning about being a little bit mental, make that a lot mental. I am so lucky to have him as my boyfriend, he gives me butterfly's whenever I see him so that shows I have feelings for him.

(Ollie)

I am going to zosias house now and to be honest I'm not very excited. We have had a fall out and we haven't properly made up yet. Zosia can be very bossy at times but she is my girlfriend and I like her just the way she is. She is perfect, her smile, her hair, her personality, you name it and she has got it ten times better than anyone else. "Hey Ollie" I heard from behind me. It was zosh. "Hey Zosia, look I need to tell you something." To be honest I didn't really know how to put it. "Look, I am sorry for everything that has happened to our relationship, more than 85% of the stuff that has happened is my fault. I love you though, you are just perfect and I hope that we can be in each other's arms forever." I think that sounded a bit desperate.

(Zosia)

Ollie's comforting tone gave me the shivers yet a smile lit on my face once again. "How  am I so lucky to have the best boyfriend in the world?" "How am I so lucky to get the perfect girl?" Ollie's lips touched mine as my eyes got lost in his baby blues. Jac stood behind Ollie making gagging sounds and actions. I don't know what she is talking about as she did the exact same thing with Johnny. We pulled apart. "Can I help you with anything?" "Yes, I have heard you have lost something." "Have I, what" "your tongue in Ollie's mouth." I just smirked. "Ha ha you can laugh at me now but you wait until I catch you and Johnny up to no good." Jac  instantly turned around and walked off. Now she's gone the fun can begin.