Smoke

(Zosia)

I can smell smoke, it's very hot in here! It's probably just because I only gave birth around 2 hours ago and the ambulance still isn't here! It doesn't explain why I can smell smoke. All of a sudden, Essie come running in from the bathroom! "Fire, there is a fire and the door is blocked." I don't understand how there is a fire as know one was in that area of the church. Ollie immediately grabbed hold of Isobel and faith and I took Mathew and Ollie stroked my arm. "Everything is going to be ok." All of a sudden the roof collapsed and hit Mo as she fell to the floor. "Mo, mo!" I screamed as I pulled my self up from the ground "Zosia, you can't move as you could get hit as well." "I am not going to sit there and watch one of best friends die, she is pregnant so we need to save her." Ollie backed away from me. I started to cough but I needed to help mo. I went over to where she was laying and took some of the wood off of her. She had a very faint pulse so we haven't lost her. I dragged Mo into the corner of the church where Ollie was. Mo was covered in burns and blood. All of a sudden Dom vanished. "Where is Dom, can anyone see Dom?" Everyone searched. Cara found him. "I can't get to him Zosia, he is too deep in the fire." I began to cry, I have lost Arthur and I am not loosing Dom. All of a sudden Hansen went rushing into the fire crawling on the floor. It wasn't safe as all the fire wanted to do was spit at us. "Hansen, are you alright in there, what are you doing?" Hansen then came back out on his knees ......