Sort it out!

(Zosia)

I don't even like Ollie anyway. And to think that he was an alright type of bloke Was beyond stupid. Jac's treatment is getting even harder now I'm working around someone I despise. "Why do you have to be so biased Zosia, not everything is one sided,  you have to look at the negatives of what you want to do to be successful." "Are you saying I'm not successful, that's rich coming from you and ...." "Can you 2 shut up arguing. You are both off of the case! I will do it." Mo would be better for the job than Ollie anyway. I Watched mo as she looked at jac's notes. "She has to have surgery as the tumour is getting too big. Prep for theatre please jasmine." Ollie just smirked at me so I ran off. I can't believe Ollie was right as he is not. We shouldn't operate yet but if mo wants to then that's fine. "Hey Zosia, I told you that we had to operate but you don't listen. As I said everything has positives and negatives and it just seems to be my procedure that will work better." "Alright Ollie I get it." I screamed in his face. I ran into the locker room and reached into my bag to get my bipolar tablets. I take some and threw them in my mouth and swallowed them. I felt like I was swaying on a boat then all of a sudden I fell to the floor. I think I took too many tablets.