Extra chapter: a poem about holby that i made.

Zollie is the contagious love that we are all stuck in. Us Zollie fans are hoping that Ollie gives Zosia a ring. The love they should cherish each and everyday. But on there own in their beds they lay. There love is so big and so precious to all. They can express all their feelings to another, it just takes one call. Poor Ollie shouldn't of taken Zosia off of the case. None of this mess would of started in the first place. Though there love is on a journey with many twists and bends , they need to put their past behind them and try to get things to mend. There is always space in our hearts for them two. Maybe their love will start to come together with the help of the Darwin crew. You see things are not all perfectly in shape. MO is now pregnant and Mr t is too late. With Jac gone from holby and her half sister then appears. I'm sure when she comes back she won't begin to cheer. With Bernie and serena who are really good friends. They start to fight and argue as the trauma unit commends. With Jason now on serenas case. Keeping on track of Bernie and Jason, that should make serenas hear race. As Ric is struggling to get over Arthur, Dom is making his love life a disaster. Dom and Isaac are becoming close more than friends. I hope this relationship for Dom won't end. Now fletch and his kids are driving raf up the wall. Will raf  be able to manage it all. Now sasha and Essie are beginning to reunite. Let's just hope it doesn't all end in fights. As Essie has decided to stop trying for a baby. The couple soon find out that it's there relationship that's crazy. So in the end holby is not always the place to be. Unless your a crazy holby fan like me! So as all the commotion begins to unfold. I can't wait to see holby back on the road. As the stupid Olympics held holby back for 2 weeks. I just can't wait to sit and watch holby with some sweets!