What are you doing?

(Zosia)

I am now at work as I can't miss that many days off work or my promotion will be taken. I have to work near Seb a lot more now that I am a registrar and to be honest I am not looking forward to it. "Hey Zosia, how are you feeling?" He is trying to butter me up and it's not going to work. "Go away Seb, mind your own business." "Ok grouchy, don't have to be so stroppy about it."
(3hours later)

(Seb)

I love Zosia, I can't stop thinking about her. Maybe if I kiss her once more then she will remember what we had together although I think that will be hard as she is sick of the sight of me and she is always telling everyone how Ollie gives her butterflies when she sees him. Zosia is in the medical cupboard and I need to tell her my feelings so I go in. "I'm not here to cause a fuss, I am just here to say ......" I was going to finish what I was saying but I could see that she had been crying. "Zosia, have you been crying? Look, I have feelings for you still, there I said it and I want you back so please." Before I could let her answer I leant down and kissed her.

(Zosia)

I pulled away straight away and slapped Seb so hard that his mouth started to bleed. I don't have feelings for him no more so he has to get over it. I know I'm irresistibly beautiful and that know one can take there eyes off me but please, come on, MOVE ON !!!