This may take a while

(Zosia)

I knew that faith would be in hospital for quiet a long time as she is extremely lucky to still be alive. Ollie is down stairs getting a coffee and Jac is spending her lunch hour going through Emma's old baby clothes for faith. Faith is in the early child birth centre and I am going to see her as soon as Ollie gets back. I am very tired so I asked for a coffee with the most caffeine in it to keep me awake. "Zosia, look at this, this dress would suit faith." "Thanks for everything Jac, I owe you big time." "No problem."

(Ollie)

I am just getting me and zosia a coffee. I check my phone whilst I was in the line and Elliot had texted me. It said : hi Ollie, how is everything coming along, has Zollie happened yet?, can't wait to hear from you, Elliotxx. I forgot to tell Elliot about me and zosia so I left the line and I rung Elliot. "Hello" "hi Ollie how is everything?" "Well this is going to be a very long winded answer so I would get yourself comfortable." "Ok then, this sounds serious." "Well, me and zosia were dancing around each other when you left but she started to date this guy called Seb as she though that I wasn't over Tara and she didn't want to wait." "Oh that's terrible Ollie." "I'm not finished yet, Zosia still danced around me so she decided that she would dump Seb and be with me. Then me and her broke up as I took her off a case but then we got back together again. Zosia decided to move in with me and we were very happy together. We then had a big argument as I saw Seb and zosia kissing again but that's when she told me that she was pregnant with my baby. We were then a happy couple but Zosia had a surprise when she gave birth 4 months early. The baby was born yesterday and she nearly died as she didn't take well to the breathing system. At the last try she responded so we called her faith so now I have a miracle daughter and a wife in three weeks as I am going to propose to her today so now I have a family with her and zosia is now a registrar so you have missed a lot." "Wow Ollie, I am so happy for you. Next week I am flying from Pakistan to London and I want to drop by so I can see you." "Elliot, I was wondering if you wanted to be the babies god parent?" "Oh Ollie I would love to, it also gives me an excuse to stay for your wedding and gives me another excuse to come back to London again for the christening. I am so happy for you. I hope you, faith and zosia will be very happy together." "Thanks, I've got to go and meet Zosia so I'll speak to you later." "Ok bye Ollie." Now I have actually explained my life to someone it doesn't sound as perfect as it is now. It has been a long journey to get here but I have loved every last bit of it.