Red pool

(Ollie)

I walked into the theatre room to see zosia struggling to put her medical equipment on. "Would you like some help with that?" "No, I'm quite fine thank you." She is trying to avoid me, this is going to be harder than I thought! "Is Mrs jones under anaesthetic?" The nurse nodded so I began.

(20 mins later)

"Tweezers please doctor march." "I think I am quite capable of doing this part myself if you don't mind."

(Zosia)

He is babying me again, he needs to stop or I will loose the wheel to live. I gently placed the tweezers nearer the left ventricle trying hard to have a steady hand. All of a sudden, a red pool of blood formed. "You have caught the blood vessels, mind out the way doctor march." I didn't move, I could do this! "Zosia, that's enough!" He nudged me causing the tweezers to go right into the small intestine. "Get jac!!" Ollie called out to a nurse. My eyes became as see through as glass. I don't know what's wrong with me, why am I not listening to Ollie, he is more medically equipped than what I am! I think me and Ollie need to have a little talk, maybe clear the air as this can't go on any longer, I'm practically making everything worse! I ran out of theatre, bumping into jac but continuing to run. "Doctor march, if you run out of theatre then I will put you on bed pans for the rest of the week, now come back her immediately!" I didn't listen, I guess I will be doing bed pans for the rest of the week, until I bumped into Hansen. Great zosia, just great! Now I have to do something that I am the worse at doing, explaining. This isn't going to end well!