Why?

(Ollie)

I saw Zosia lying there on the floor. She seemed to be in a lot of pain. I have rung an ambulance and they should be here any second. We are still not technically married as she didn't say I do but obviously the babies don't want us to get married as they are 3 weeks early. I held zosias hand as she squeezed it tight. "I am here for you Zosia, the ambulance will be here any minute." "Aaahhh, I don't think I can wait that long, they are coming noooww." Luckily there was plenty of doctors in the room and Jac helped Mo deliver so I kind of trusted her to help Zosia. Jac, Mo and Cara all got towels and laid them down in a back room of the church. Jac and Mo helped Zosia to quickly move into the back room before the babies were born.

(Zosia)

I am giving birth to my babies in a church, never thought that it would be like this. "Deep breathe Zosia, you are almost there." "I don't think I can do this." "Look Zosia, when I was having Emma I didn't think I could do it either but look where I am now. I promise you that it will all be worth it." For once I actually felt comforted by Jac. "One last push in 3 2 1." As I gave my last push the first baby was out. "It's a girl, you have a girl." Mo said before wrapping her up in a blanket. "Zosia you need one more big push so take a deep breath." I took a deep breath and in 3 2 1 I gave my last push and the second baby was out. Ollie was in a different room as he didn't want to smother me. "Congratulations, it's a boy." I heard Cara whisper. "They are both happy, healthy children, congratulations Zosia, you did great." Mo and Cara were still checking over the babies and Jac brought Ollie in. "Ollie, I did it, we have 2 girls." Ollie's face was very happy but I wanted to keep the surprise of having a boy as I know he really wanted one. Mo hands over one of the babies. "This is, Isobel Jac Valentine." Ollie looked at me and he smiled. And as Cara handed over the second child, it was time to tell Ollie. "I may need some help choosing a name for this little one." I said to Ollie and as he looked down into the tiny figure in the blanket, Ollie's face lit up. "It's a boy, I can't believe it , I got a boy!" "We shall call him Matthew Elliot Valentine." "That is perfect Ollie, just perfect." People began to bombard in to look at our new babies. "This one is Matthew Elliot Valentine." Elliot looked up and smiled. " You named him after me?." "Of course we did, you have been a huge part in our life and that's why we have named his second name Elliot." He came over and i placed the baby in his arms. I can tell that they are going to get along. "This beautiful girl is called Isobel Jac Valentine." "We named it after Jac as she helped Zosia deliver our babies safely and we can't thank you enough."  Jac then took Isobel from me. "Mo, Cara, Jac and Elliot are the god parents.Mo and Elliot are Matthews God parents and Cara and Jac are Isobel's." The ambulance was finally here and I need to go in the hospital for a check up. Everything is finally ok!