You are the one

(Zosia)

I began to yawn. I am so tired even though I stayed in bed for ages this morning. My phone bleeped, again! I am very popular today!

Jac: I need you in work early tomorrow. We need to have a chat.

Zosia: what about?

Jac: never you mind, you will know tomorrow. I can't afford you being late, my reputation is on the line zosia, don't let me down!

Zosia: I won't, I will be in first thing in the morning.

Great, now I have to go to work early! I wonder what she needs to talk about, it's never good if it has me involved! "Zosia, are you ok? You look worried." "I'm just a bit nervous, Jac wants me to come into work early tomorrow and it never ends well!" "I'm sure you will do fine zosh. Maybe she wants to do something bigger and more interesting at work." I doubt that very much! I get up from the sofa and walked my way up the stairs to see a basket on the bed that says to zosh on it. I sat down on the bed and ripped open the cellophane and unwrapped the tissue paper. There laid a box of chocolates, a DVD and a lipstick which I had been wanting for ages ! I opened up a little box and saw a charm that was all pretty and rose gold. It said, you are the one. And I can defiantly say the same about him!