Cheating!

(Ollie)

Work is not very busy today. Jac has no theatre today and neither do I. It's just the regular blood tests and scans and stuff. Jac has been annoying me all day and I haven't been annoying her back so she can tell that there is something wrong.

(Zosia)

I pulled up outside Holby. I am nervous and I don't know why. It's not like I'm asking him out on a first date. I get out of the car and head up to Darwin. I couldn't see Ollie so I went into the locker room to see Ollie facing away from me. I crept behind him and but my arms around his shoulders and on him eyes. "Guess who it is." I said. "I know it's you Jac, I don't want to play right now, maybe tonight." What, he is cheating on me with JAC?? I took my hands away from his eyes and he turned around. "Oh Zosia, let me explain..." "No, you are cheating on me with Jac. What is there to explain. I came here, took the time to drive here with a baby in my stomach to say sorry to find out you have been cheating on me. We are definitely through." I slammed the door and rushed out of the hospital.

(Ollie)

I didn't mean it like that. Because me and zosia are through I can take more shifts at night and the night shifts are very boring but I need the money so I said that she could play around with me with her stupid jokes when I need cheering up. I didn't cheat on Zosia with Jac. Now there is no chance of me getting back with Zosia. I just wish I could bring back time and re word what I said. I knew my big mouth would get me into trouble.