Determination backfired

(Just for now, faith and Isobel and Matthew are a lot older. If you didn't know, they are Zosia and ollies kids. Faith is 16 and Isobel and Matthew are 14. Also Ollie has now already got his job back now as I don't think it will be very interesting to write a chapter about it, I'm just going to say it now. Please remember to leave comments as I haven't had any in ages xx Lucy )

(Zosia)

Waking up in my own bed with Ollie is amazing but it is a shame that we don't stay in it for long as it is 5 am in the morning and we are at work, great! Today, faith and Isobel are getting their gcse results. Isobel got to take hers two years early as she was ahead of her class. I hope it goes well for them both, I really do.

(Ollie)

One designer and one transplant surgeon are going to get the best grades they possibly can today. Faith has always wanted to be a designer and Isobel has been so keen on working with medicine. I do expect some good results from both of them but considering the circumstances with me and zosias relationship crisis, I'm pretty sure it has had some effect on them both and Matthew.

(Faith)

My school kind of feels a lot bigger now I'm standing outside of it. Everything that I have done results in this. I hope it goes well. Isobel is probably even more scared as she took hers really early. "Hello faith and izzy, are you ready for your results?" "Yes miss Evans." My piece  of paper got handed to me. I was too scared to open mine so I let izzy open hers first. "Oh my gosh sis, I got a* in all of my sciences and in English. I also got an a in maths and drama!" "Well done izzy !" If my 14 year old sister can get amazing grades then I'm sure I can. "What, that can't be right!" C for English, d in maths and f in dt. What happened? "It's ok sis, I'm sure you can still get an amazing job." I hugged izzy. I can't believe that I didn't pass my exams. Even worse, now we are going to holby to see mum and dad and I'm pretty sure they won't be pleased!