The aftermass of christmas

(Zosia)

Huddled together in bed, just how I like my mornings! Christmas was great, I got a beautiful necklace and we had a great time with Mo. Ollie and I didn't fight and things actually went as planned, what a result! "Zosia, are you ok, did you sleep well?" "Yes, I slept fine olive, what time do you have to be in at work today?" "11, what about you?" "I have to be in at 4, I have a later shift today, we will have to catch up at one point, when are you working till?" "6, I'm sure we can meet up." " we are gonna have to as I won't be in until 10 at the very latest." That is the problem with the both of us having very similar jobs, we barley get to see each other but the little time we do get is sacred and only now I have realised that I need to treasure every single second of his time. I am not usually all lovey dovey but mum died shortly after Christmas and it has put my life into a perspective that I plan on keeping it in, a happy, fight free, relationship worth having, go zosia !

(Ollie)

Christmas was better than expected, she didn't really talk about her sister she didn't know about much but she doesn't realise that I have actually invited her round tomorrow as a surprise, zosias mum died around Christmas and I'm sure she would love some family around. Her name is Zaria and she actually lives in Australia but she has always wanted to go to Australia so I told Zaria that we will go and visit her instead of her coming to visit us so now, right after her shift at work, at 10:50pm our plane leaves and she doesn't even know we are going anywhere. I have got to admit, it is a stressful trip to plan by yourself. I asked mo to pack zosias things as I'm not very good with that type of thing. She did it when she came for Christmas when zosia was asleep on the sofa and I have packed my stuff so all I have to do is remember where I put the plane tickets which is going to be a great game to play! I hope zosia likes Zaria, after all we are stuck in Australia for a week so if not, I'm pretty sure hotels will be expensive! Australia, how exciting!