2 faced

(Jasmine)

My sister is the most bossy, selfish stubborn little bitch I know!! How dare she set me up to fail with serena. I never knew she was so cold. I get a long with practically no one other than Bernice and morven. I hate Ollie as he dumped me, Jac got rid of me, serena is just plain mean, Dom tried to sabotage my meeting with Issac on a new project, Issac gave me the chance and then sent me to aau, Ric Hates me as he was told that he was bullying me, zosia also dislikes me as I was ollies hook up for a while so practically, the whole hospital have signed the hate jasmine petition! Jac is probably going to file a complaint as I gave her a slap but she shouldn't be such a cold hearted bitch then should she. "PSssstt jasmine, over here." Zosia was trying to quietly bellow over to me but I wouldn't say it was secerative, I'm sure half of holby heard it. I walked over to her rather confused as she has never wanted to speak with me. I go into the locker room where zosia shuts the door. "Look, I know we have had our differences but I know what your going through and I would of really liked a friend to help me through it so I thought you might need one. "

Meanwhile Jac went to go into the locker room to talk to zosia when she heard Jasmine speaking so she hid behind the door.

(Jasmine again!)

I am quite shocked that zosia actually said the word friend in a sentence towards me, I feel like doing cartwheels as zosia has had it in from the get go with Jac, she will know more than anybody that Jac is a right cow! "I don't understand, why is Jac always like this. Is she like this to everyone or just to you and me?" "She does it to the ones she feels is the best competition towards her, that's how I look at it anyway. Sometimes I feel like giving her a taste of her own medicine but she has helped me through my bipolar for a while now so I can't really complain. I have always been the worst one on the team, the one that Jac tests constantly, just like you and serena. Serena is far better than Jac as she actually cares so grab your opportunity with 2 hands and don't let go. If Jac wants to put you in another ward because she is afraid of the competition then that shows who the real weak one is!" I hugged zosia, both me and her were shocked by the way I reacted but she gets me. She was actually the last person that I would of thought to actually understand me! I hear the door open and glare around, suddenly my heart sunk.....