A week later

(I have decided to skip my book to a week later because for some reason my book keeps on side tracking to a lot of different plans and directions and it could be very confusing so I'm going to start with Zosia and Ollie in their house and see where it goes from there.)

(Ollie)

I am so cold, it is freezing. Zosia is huddled beside me and I can hardly move. The cold air made me shiver and Zosia moved in closer to me. "Morning Ollie." "Morning zosh,how did you sleep?" "Ok I guess. I still feel soo tired." Zosia's eyes were red and bloodshot. She doesn't look very well at all. "Zosia, do you want me to phone in sick for you?" "No,no,no i will be fine, I just need to do small bits at work today, nothing big." I knew I shouldn't argue with her but I need to make sure that she isn't going to work because she has to. "Zosia I don't think it's a very good idea." "Just stop Ollie, Just stop. I find it hard to believe that you know everything good for me. I am going to work today, staying at home isn't what I want to do, ok?" "Ok, sorry Zosh, didn't mean to make you upset, I was just checking if you were sure." Zosia flinched and turned her head away from mine. Another lovely day in paradise!

(Zosia)

Ollie is really getting on my nerves this morning. I am fine, I don't know why he is acting so over protective. He is in a funny mood now and so am I ! I left for work this morning, but without Ollie. I will talk to him later.