I love you too

(Ollie)

(5 weeks later)
I can't believe that my precious wife only has one kidney now, I have to protect her even more than I already do to make her feel safe. Emma is holding up great and is taking well to the medicine and Jac gave Zosia a promotion for courage and for giving her organs to a patient. I feel so happy for her yet she is still a bit slow with everything but what can I expect, she has only had the operation 2 days ago.

(Zosia)

I feel a little bit light headed yet I'm so happy that Emma is starting to feel better. And look at me, I'm a registrar now. To be honest I have worked my back side off for the last year waiting to get a promotion and as soon as I do something that helps Jac, I get it, how pathetic. It's 5am in the morning if you didn't know and I'm in bed trying not to wake Ollie with my tossing and turning. "Morning zosh." I heard as Ollie put his arm around my waist. "How are you doing babe?" "I'm fine, a bit light headed but other than that I'm perfect." Ollie held me tight in his arms and my head laid on his firm, muscly chest. He kissed me and my exhausted, dry lips gave in to him as his lips touched mine. "I love you Zosia." I heard him whisper. "I love you too."