This is weird

(Ollie)

Me and zosia are in the pub now. She has got dressed into a beautiful cocktail dress, it smelt and looked a lot nicer than the other things she was wearing today. "Easy on Zosia, I think you have had one too many to drink." "What are you talking about Ollie, i feel great, like I am on top of the world." "we better get you home."

(Zosia)

Ok I admit I am drunk but only a little bit. I don't feel like I want to go home, I want to party. Me and Ollie are now out of the pub though as he is sensible and I am not and he thinks that I should go home. I got on the bus and fell over my jacket that I am holding and Ollie caught me. "Wow Zosia, careful you nearly gave me a heart attack." "Yeah,I should be so lucky."

(Ollie)

I nudged Zosia playfully yet that wasn't a good idea as she was already unsteady on her feet because of the drink. "Hey Ollie,Ollie, are you listening, let me whisper something to you." This was clearly the drink talking as Zosia was acting in a really weird and cheerful mood. "I love you mr Valentine." I stared at Zosia for a long time. I never really thought about us being anything other than friends but if I do anything tonight then she will probably forget what has happened by morning.

(Zosia)

Ollie has been there for me so much and although I know half of the drink is talking, the other half of me is telling me to take a shot. He is a lovely man, he looks after me. I lean forward and gently brush my lips pass his. "I love you to doctor March." He said it to me in such a spine shivering way that he sent tingles down my back. "Are you cold Zosia? Have my coat." Ollie wrapped the coat over me and put his arm around my waist.

(Ollie)

I like Zosia very much. I don't know if it is the right time for us but Zosia defiantly thinks so.

(Zosia)
I unlock my door with a key and pull Ollie towards me by his tie. He pushes me up against the wall and kisses my neck. "Zosh, Are you sure that you want this?" "Yes I'm sure, why wouldn't I be?"