A blast from the past

(Zosia)

I couldn't believe my eyes. Why was he here, and why has he come to destroy me! One look at him and I'm hooked. Zosia, be brave, you have a man at home. Ollie has been so stupid though and I don't really know if he understands that I am a struggle to handle and I'm not used to being a normal person. I look at him, a blast from the past hits me. I know what he did to me, but he is here and I need a shoulder to cry on. Being out in the cold in a park isn't the best idea but, oh well. My head falls into his shoulder, it doesn't feel like the way Ollie would do it but I accepted it anyway. "I knew it was a bad idea that you and Ollie were together, come here!" He leant down to kiss me but I backed out. "No, I love Ollie, I don't want to be with you again, I wanted you to be a friend and help me through this time, just leave me alone." I went to walk away but he pushed me onto the floor. "You don't scare me!" He held both of my hands above my head, taping them to the ground. "Let go of me! I told you I don't want to be with you so stop!" He didn't listen.

An hour later

I feel hurt, abused and scared. I could barely stand myself up. The side of my stomach was aching from where he had punched me. I eventually got up and trembled back to the house which wasn't far.

(Ollie)

I opened the door. Straight away she fell into my arms. I looked at her face covered in bruises and hugged her so tight so I couldn't let go. "Ow, please don't do that, my stomach is hurt ." I bring her into the living room, carrying her in my arms. "Zosia what happened, why are you hurt for."

(Zosia)

I couldn't even say his name, I was still so scared to even speak incase he was still around. "He came for me, I thought he was a friend, he pushed me to the ground and held me still." I couldn't say the rest, I went to open my mouth and say more but I stopped myself. "Zosia, there is something your not telling me, and who is this HE your talking about?" I looked into his crystal eyes that were dwelling up so I decided to speak. "He abused me Ollie, I couldn't do anything about it." He grabbed hold of me and cradled me in his arms. "Please zosh, tell me who did this to you." I looked at him and hid into his chest. "Seb, Sebastian did it Ollie." I started to cry into him chest as he held me tighter than he had ever held me before. I don't know what I'm going to do, I am at the beginning again, scared and fragile and I tell you what, I don't think I will ever get back to where I was ever again.