Flirtatious flirting

Just to let you guys know, this story will be updated regularly and will be wrote in different point of views. If I am failing to update regularly please send me messages on when you want me to update the next chapter quicker. I am open to any suggestions and this will be an ongoing story until I think it is finished. Just to let you know, the other Zollie story has now ended on the miscarriage as I thought it would be an appropriate way to end the story so please enjoy.xxxxxxLucy

(Zosia)

I had to get up really early today as I promised Ollie that I would take the bus with him to work although I was already five minuets late. Everything was not as it seemed, I was faffing about all of this morning and I got hardly any sleep. I am not  in a very good mood today, my bag strap broke, I left my scrubs at work so I didn't wash them so they probably smell of vomit and blood and the souls of my shoes are hanging on by a thread so you can officially say that this is not the best start to my morning.  I stepped out of my front door spilling half of my coffee down my lap. This day must be cursed. I had to walk five minuets down my road in the boiling heat with a big stain down my blouse. Ollie was patiently waiting for me at the bus stop trying not to laugh at the state I was in. "Did someone have a bit of an accident,no wonder why you are eight minuets late." I just gave him a sarcastic snigger then the bus turned up. "After you, clumsy cow." I just nudged him with my elbow before walking on the bus trying to cover my lap with a news paper.

(Ollie)

Zosia was being plain Zosia today. She was late as per usual, clumsy and that's not a change and sarcastic. She always makes me laugh. How she spilt coffee down her at 5 minuets to 7 I don't know. It wasn't even lunch time yet and she already looked a mess. At least at work she wares her scrubs. Me and zosia got to work three minuets late because of you know who so we had to go to the locker rooms quickly to get changed.

(Zosia)

I had to wear my horrible smelly scrubs that I forgot to wash as I couldn't wear anything else. "So you have went from a huge stain on your blouse to smelling like a toilet brush" "ha, that's funny because you smell like a toilet brush everyday" I had to say that to him to cover up my embarrassed red face.

(Ollie)

I could tell that Zosia was blushing and there is no way to make her feel better than to insult me even more than she usually does. I don't smell like a loo brush, If I did then she wouldn't hang around near me everyday.