Wishing upon a star

The next day at work

(Zosia)

I didn't get any sleep last night as I was too busy thinking about what happened yesterday. Today is a new day though, time to show jac that I don't need a relationship to work hard and that I am capable of doing things above expectation. "Zosia, my office now!" That didn't take long for jac to shout at me. I walked through to her office to find Oliver sitting in a chair across from jac. "Right, I am telling you now before it's too late, no shouting, arguing,fighting,flirting or crying on my ward today. I know breakups can be hard which is why I advise all of my staff at work not to have relationships with someone that they work closely to but no one seems to listen to me including you two. If you want to fall back into each other's arms or curse each other then please wait until your shift ends, I want no patient complaining that you are fighting over treatment or who's case is who's as I'm not interested and I'm pretty sure the patients are not either, Capiche ?" God, me and Oliver have done all of that numerous times before and I'm surprised that jac took any notice as she seems to want to have nothing to do with us unless our patient is a major celebrity or any new stents need to be made. Then again Holby is like the best gossip grounds ever. If you ever want to let out a secret then defiantly do it in Holby as after 2 minutes it will be the front headline on the Holby gossip magazine. ( that was me exaggerating, we don't actually have a gossip magazine but how cool would that be, I would definitely buy it!)

(Jac)

Pathetic, it's just pathetic. If I could wish upon a star so that none of my work colleagues or staff fall for each other then I would but that magic, fairy dust, pull a rabbit out of a hat nonsense I'm not interested about seems to have everyone cursed under a love spell. Uh, it makes me feel sick. "Well jac, we fully understand that you don't like work romances but that didn't stop you and Jonny now did it." I went red in the face, today I am going to make Oliver suffer so much that he leaves here crying! "My love life has nothing to do with you!" "No your right jac, it hasn't. Ollie is just being grumpy as he didn't want us to break up but we did. Next time we will not but in to your love life, WILL WE OLIVER!" Before that petulant, selfish, little boy was able to say anything else, I left the room. Good luck to zosia if she actually thought that getting back together again with him in the future was a good idea, roll on home time !!!