You gave me a fright.

(Zosia)

I took my coat and covered up my Minnie Mouse pyjamas before running to the car in my slippers trying not to spill the coffee on my lap from the flask. ( remember in the first chapter of this story when I spilt  coffee down me. Good times, good times.) I raced as fast as I could to holby although my car is crap so by the time it is on full speed and the air conditioning unit is fully working, I could of walked to holby there and back by now but oh well. I get to holby where I was met by a very surprised Morven. "Didn't know it was come to work in your pyjamas day today. I must start reading the notice board." She chuckles. "Ha very funny but Ollie is hurt and I couldn't be bothered to get dressed. It's not like I am meeting the queen, I am meeting my stupid fiancé." "You and Ollie are getting married? I would love to be a bridesmaid, please let me the bridesmaid. I have a great nepolian suit that would fit perfectly with the occasion." Why not, it's what Arthur would of wanted. "Ok then, can't wait." I walked past her as she began to sing a ridiculous nepolian song which was quite nice to hear as it was one of Arthur's favourites. I enter Darwin ward where I see Ollie annoying Jac, what else is new!

(Ollie)

Just to see zosias face was a relief. "Hey zosh, how is my precious ?"

(Zosia)

"Don't you precious me, don't try and get out of this. You gave me a fright , I thought you was dead." "Zosia, I was hurt, what was I to do?" "So your telling me that you had time to ring the police yet you couldn't write a quick note to me on a piece of paper? You pig!" Jac giggled as I walked off. Finally after all of these years I have made Jac Laugh. Who would of thought that my love life going wrong would make Jac laugh. Then again that is pretty believable. I am annoyed at Ollie but to be perfectly honest you can't stay mad at him for long as his big blue eyes capture you under a spell. A spell of love. It's like when a dog begs for food and it's eyes go all watery and cute. It is like that with Ollie but all of the time. I'm glad he is ok though, I really am.