When is the wedding then?

I am really sorry for not posting in such a long time. I was on holiday and there was no wifi. Xx

(Zosia)

I wake up to the freezing cold this morning,it had been raining in the night. I didn't want it to rain as me and Ollie was going to go and book our wedding. We are going to do it a couple of weeks before the babies are born. Their due date is the 8th of April. We still don't know what the genders are yet and I am itching to know. After we go to the wedding Booker, I think me and Ollie are going to take faith to the farm. "Ollie we need to hurry up, we don't want to be late." "Ok,I'm coming." Me and Ollie have got back our sparkle now and hopefully we won't loose it again.

(Ollie)

Me and zosia are working out and faith is fine. We are now getting our wedding booked. It is booked for the 23rd of March so I hope it doesn't rain. Me, Zosia and faith are going to feed the animals at the farm. Faith has an obsession with cows at the moment so everything is moo. Zosia thinks it's cute but sometimes it could get on your nerves. We arrived at the farm and got faith out of the car. Her wellies were on and so was her little yellow rain coat. She looked so adorable. I paid to get in the farm, it was soo expensive to go and look at some creatures on four legs but at least faith is happy. As soon as we got through, faith ran straight to the cows. I got given food for the goats and sheep so I gave some to faith to feed them. I can't wait until we are a family of five, mainly because you get 50 percent off the farm when you buy a family ticket for a group of five but also for all of the happy memories we will make. The farm was muddy and wet yet faith seemed to be enjoying herself. I went to go and sit on a bench and zosia followed behind me. "Are you ok Zosia?" "Yes I'm fine" she laid her head on my lap as I stroked her hair. Zosia felt freezing and I definitely was so I picked faith up and we waved goodbye to the animals as I decided that it was time to go home. We got into the car and strapped faith in and then we drove off. That was a fun day at the farm !