Rufus the second.

Brooke's POV

As the powder around us floated around everyone, I looked to Lee with a grin. He's going to be happy about this.
"It's a boy." He cheered, running up to me and picking me off the floor, spinning me around before placing kisses all over my face. I laughed as everyone came over and surrounded us in a group hug.

We're having a baby boy. I can't stop smiling. This is perfect. Once everyone had finally stopped the hug, I turned to look at Lee who was already looking at me.
"If he turns out to be anything like you then I swear to god." I smirked, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"If he turns out anything like me then he'll be fabulous." He chuckled.
"Yeah yeah, whatevs." I giggled, leaning in and connecting our lips as cheers escaped the lips of our guests.

Now we know the gender of the baby, we can finally decide of a name and start decorating the spare bedroom. This is all too exciting.

-----------------------
After cutting the celebratory cake that my dad brought over, the guests had started leaving with the blue powder still all over them. I hope it doesn't stain my white dress...

As Steph and I laughed, picking at the food on the table, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see my dad.
"I'm going to head off, it's getting late." He said.
"That's ok! Thank you for coming over." I grinned, pulling him in for a tight hug.
"I really can't wait to meet my little grandson." He said, looking down to my stomach that had a bit of blue powder on it.
"He can't wait to meet you either." I giggled before following him to the front door.
"Tell Lee I said goodbye." He said, pulling me for a final hug.
"I will do." I smiled, pecking his cheek before he said a quick goodbye to Rufus who was just by my side.
"Bye." He waved, walking down our driveway and to his car. I quickly waved him off then closed the door with sigh. I'm happy he came along and found the gender out with us all. It meant a lot.

"Are you ok?" Lee asked from the living room and walking closer to me.
"Yeah." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his torso tightly.
"I love you." He whispered, pecking my nose.
"I love you more." I giggled.
"Impossible." He chuckled, biting down on his bottom lip and looking down to my stomach.
"I still can't get over the fact that we're going to have a boy." He grinned, bending down and placing both his hands over my small bump, staring at it.
"Hello you little shit." Lee said and I gasped, smacking his head playfully.
He just laughed and kissed the bump before coming back up and kissing me.

--------------------
"Let's call him Wilfred." Lee said, patting the baby bump whilst I laugh.
"We're not calling our son Wilfred." I said through laughter. It's bad enough that we have a dog called Rufus.

Once everyone left earlier, Lee and I cleared up the back garden with the help of Jake and Steph before we sat and chat with them for a couple of hours. They then headed back home so Lee and I came up to our bedroom to think of baby names and plan ahead.

"What are we going to do about the wedding?" Lee asked frowning.
"We could always wait a few years, it wouldn't hurt anyone. Plus, wouldn't it be nice for our son to be there?" I asked and his face lit up.
"I'd love little Wilfred to be there on our wedding day." Lee smirked as that one name rolled off his tongue. I cocked an eyebrow at him before poking my tongue out.

"We should call him Bradley." I grinned, naming him after Brad Simpson. I am a smart one, let me tell you.
"Bradley? As in your celebrity crush?" Lee asked and I nodded.
"Not happening." He scoffed and I pouted.
"Fine." I huffed, folding my arms over my chest in a joking way. Obviously I wasn't actually hurt that he declined the name.
"Liam?" He asked and I scrunched my nose up.
"It's too common." I said, shaking my head. I kind of wanted an unusual name for him, one that no one has ever really heard.
"Ok... um..." Lee said, stroking his chin and shifting his gaze to Rufus on the bed.
"Rufus the second." He suggested making me burst out laughing.

We are never going to get anywhere with this boys name.