We should go in.

Brooke's POV

Today's the day we go for the gender scan. I'm beyond excited. However, Lee and I have decided that we don't want to know just yet, we want to have a reveal party where us and the guests find out. It'll be great. We've already had a few ideas on how we want it to happen.

"Come on, were going to be late." Lee said, walking passed me and smacking my bum lightly.
"I'm trying to hurry." I laughed, throwing my brown hair up into a messy ponytail. Lee grabbed his keys before telling Rufus we wouldn't be too long. Once I was sure I had everything, we walking out to Lee's car, starting the journey to the hospital.

His hand rested on my thigh the whole car ride there which was cute.

As soon as we found a car parking space, Lee turned to me and held my hands in his, kissing the both of them.
"I'm so lucky to have you." He breathed out.
"Why? I look like a horse." I giggled to which he cocked an eyebrow at.
"Seriously?" He asked, shaking his head and laughing slightly.
"You're so cute." I squealed, taking my hands out of his and pinching his cheeks. He scrunched his nose up and pulled away from me.
"Am not." He frowned.
"Are to." I pouted, pecking his nose.
"We should go in." I laughed, grabbing my bag and opening the car door.
"Good call." He chuckled, stepping out of the car and locking it once I was out.

Our hands instantly linked as we dodged passed the cars and into the hospital. This is all new to me, I have no clue what's going on. As Lee went up to the lady on reception saying we were here, my phone vibrated it my pocket. I pulled it out to see a message.

FROM STEVE
Morning Brooke, I hope everything goes well today :) I'm sending my love xx

Yes, his name is Steve on my phone. Even if we've made up doesn't mean that he deserves the title Dad. I'll change it when I think he's proved himself to me a little better. Saying that, he's actually made a lot of effort in the past few days. He's text me everyday and sometimes occasionally rang me before bed. He's getting there I guess.

TO STEVE
Morning! Thank you :) we're just checking in for the scan :) I'll message you later x

Lee came walking back over.
"She said we've got to find the pregnancy area of the hospital or something." He shrugged, looking around for signs.
"This way." He said, pointing out in front of us. I nodded, stuffing my phone back in my pocket before taking his hand in mine and following the signs.

--------------------
I lay there with my top lifted whilst the doctor placed some cold jelly like stuff on my stomach, making a little groan escape my lips. When everyone used to say this stuff was cold, I thought they were over exaggerating. Turns out they weren't.

Lee took my hand in his as the doctor massaged it into my belly, looking at the little screen.
"We've got the gender." He grinned, turning around and looking at us.
"We don't want to know yet. We want it a secret as we're going to do a gender reveal party." Lee said. The doctor nodded before taking some tissue and wiping the jelly like substance off my my stomach.
"I'll tell you what." He started, throwing the tissue into the bin and taking off his blue latex gloves.
"If I write the gender down on a piece of paper and then place it in a sealed envelope, you guys won't know. What you do then is up to you." The doctor said, grabbing a piece of paper.
"Sounds great." I grinned before he turned away and did what he had to do.

I then sat up, pulling my top back down as Lee took the sealed envelope away from him.
"Thank you." We said in unison.
"It's my pleasure." He smiled.
"Be sure to come back for checkups." He said as we collected our stuff.
"Will do." I said.
"Bye." Lee waved as we walked out of the room.

"It's taking so much for me to not open this." Lee said, holding up the envelope.
"Then maybe I should hold it." I laughed, taking it from him and holding it with delicacy.

Whatever is written in this has the  gender of our baby, boy or girl. Deep down, I'm hoping it's a girl but I wouldn't mind either way.

------------------
A/N

I seriously have no clue what happens at a gender scan so I just kind of went off of what I've heard. If it's wrong then I do apologise 😂.
Thank you for reading 💜