Its a boy.

A/N
I was pretty tired when I wrote this chapter meaning it's very weird... sorry 😂

--------------------
Brooke's POV

A whole month of being pregnant has been hard. I don't know how people put up with the tiredness and the backache. The backache is the worst for me. Also, this is going to sound gross but my nipples hurt like mad, the slightest touch and I'll be in pain. I kind of wish we wore protection now.

Everyone knows about my pregnancy, even the fans of both Lee and I. They couldn't be happier. In a couple of weeks, we can finally find out the gender but I think we're doing some kind of gender reveal party so that everyone finds out the time we find out. That'll be pretty cool.

"More heat." I pouted, holding the hot water bottle out to Lee. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Please." I grinned.
"That's better." He chuckled, taking the hot water bottle off of me and going out to the kitchen to fill it back up. I've been living with a hot water bottle pressed to my back for a couple of days now and it's helped a lot.

I rested a hand on my stomach that had already formed in a small bump.
"I wish I could have you right here, right now." I mumbled to the little fetus growing in my stomach. Apparently having a baby is the best experience you could ever have but for me, I don't think anything will top meeting Brad Simpson. Ok, ok, I'm joking. Don't hurt me. Having a live thing growing inside of me to the point where it pops out must be amazing. You know when baby's come out and they're like, 'your baby is only a couple of hours old', it's like, no sir, I've had this baby inside of me for nine months so surely it's nine months and a couple of hours old, right? Ok, this is my tired thoughts, I'm going to stop now.

Lee soon walked back in with the hot water bottle and handed it to me gently, allowing me to place it on the sore part of my back. Ahh, that's better.
"Thank you." I smiled as he sat down beside me with a yawn.
"I'm really tired." He said softly, laying down and resting his head on my belly. I smiled at his cuteness and began to rake my hands through his hair.
"You can sleep." I giggled.
"I know, I just want you to be ok." He replied.
"I'm fine, just because I have a bad back doesn't mean I can't do things for myself." I laughed.
"Shall we go up to bed then?" He asked, lifting his head up and looking at me with tired eyes.
"You go up, I'll feed Rufus." I said, sitting up and pecking his lips before standing up with the help of Lee.
"I'll meet you upstairs then." He said, switching off the TV and walking up the stairs lazily.

He's been caring for me so much in the past week that it's drained him. I honestly feel really bad. I let out a sigh and slightly stretched my back before making Rufus up his dinner.
"Here you are boy." I said softly, placing his bowl back down on the floor. He quickly rushed to it and scoffed down his food quickly.
I then let out a yawn before turning off all the lights, grabbing my water bottle and making my way up to our bedroom. Rufus will follow as soon as he's finished with his food.

I opened up the bedroom door to see Lee sleeping peacefully and I smiled, tiptoeing over to my side of the bed. I slipped in carefully so I didn't wake him and once I was comfy, I switched off the lamp beside me on the bed side table and drifted off to sleep.

--------------------
"Push, you're nearly there." The nurse said as I pushed and let out a loud scream. The next thing I knew was the nurses smiling widely and her cleaning off my baby. I hadn't seen it yet but I looked at Lee who was beside me, gripping on to my hand with a large smile. I'm guessing he's seen it.

"It's a boy." The nurse grinned, turning around with it wrapped up in a little blanket like a burrito. I couldn't wait to see it's face. She placed it in my arms as a smile crept upon my face. I looked down at my new son and I screamed, throwing the baby to Lee. That is not a baby. I gave birth to a dog. A fucking dog. What the hell...
"Calm down." The nurse said, taking the dog from Lee and holding it out to me.
"It needs food." She said, edging closer to me with the animal.
"Then feed it." I said.
"He needs your milk. You'll have to breastfeed him." She said and my eyes widened.
"I am not breastfeeding a dog." I said, pushing it away from me ever so slightly.
"This is no dog, it's your son." She grinned, placing him back in my arms. I gulped and looked down at this dog. For some strange reason, it looked just like Lee. How can I dog look so human like?
"Now breastfeed." The nurse said, sitting me up a little more.
"No." I refused.
"He'll starve." She responded.
"I'm not doing it." I said.
"Breastfeed him Brooke." Lee said, moving his chair closer to the hospital bed.
"It's a freaking dog." I yelled.
"He's our son." Lee yelled back. Oh sweet lord, I'm going to have to breastfeed and raise a dog as our child. Help...

I shot up, breathing heavily, looking around and taking in my surroundings. It was all a dream. I let out a breath and I heard Lee groan.
"What's with the sudden jolt?" He asked, sitting up slightly.
"Is it normal to dream about giving birth to a dog?" I asked and that made him wake up properly.
"What now?" He asked, turning on his lamp.
"I dreamt about popping out a dog, it was a boy. Is it normal?" I asked.
"You're asking someone that has no idea about pregnancy." He said, cocking an eyebrow.
"Good point." I sighed, reaching for my phone.

I need to google this.