Your boy can sing.

Brookes POV

Tonight I wasn't planning on drinking anything. It was Lee's night tonight and he's always looking after me when I'm drunk so it's time to change it to the other way around. Plus, I still have to drive us home later.

"Not drinking tonight?" Joe asked, placing an arm over my shoulder.
"Not tonight no. I can see you've already started?" I laughed, pointing at the beer in his hand.
"I have." He chuckled, holding the beer up before walking away, taking a sip.

I looked over at Lee who was currently talking to Spencer and Tom. I met them earlier when Lee was talking to them and Carmie. I have no clue where he's gone actually... oh wait, I see him. He's with Joe, chugging down a beer.
"He looks like he's having fun." Stephanie grinned, standing next to me with a glass of wine.
"I really hope he is. I'd hate it if this was one of the worst birthdays he's ever had." I sighed.
"Trust me, it's not the worst B." She laughed slightly before going over to Jake as Lee approached me.

"Having fun?" I asked as his arms snaked around my waist.
"I am indeed." He laughed as my arms wrapped around his neck tightly.
"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked and I shook my head.
"We all know what happened the last time I drank." I giggled, I haven't drank since that night. I'm pretty proud of myself.
"Oh come on, loosen up." He laughed.
"Are you forgetting that I have to drive your drunk ass home later?" I asked with a smirk.
"Shush you." He chuckled before giving me a sloppy kiss. It's pretty obvious that he was already slightly pissed. I didn't mind though, I'm just happy he's having fun.
"Come and meet Spencer and Tom." Lee said, pulling away from the kiss and taking my hand in his.
"I've already met them." I giggled.
"Then come and meet them again." He laughed and I nodded, rolling my eyes playfully.
"Come on then." I smiled, pecking his lips before following him to meet the two boys I have already met.

--------------------
"We're breaking free." Lee shouted down the mic.
"Soaring." Joe sang.
"Flying." They sang together. Good god, my ears are bleeding.

Ever wondered what happens when Lee and Joe are drunk off their faces? Well this is what happens... they stand and sing along to high school musical in a hall full of people. I buried my face in my hands as they began to jump around, their drinks spilling everywhere. This would probably be more fun if I had some sort of alcohol in my system.

"Jeez B. Your boy can sing." Steph laughed, stumbling over to me.
"I can't tell if that's sarcasm or seriousness." I giggled.
"Definitely sarcasm." She slurred. She was absolutely gone. I really hope Jake hasn't drank otherwise god only knows how they're going to get home.
"You should get up there and sing." Steph said and my eyes widened.
"No way." I said.
"What? Why? You sing in front of millions of people all the time. Why is tonight any different?" She asked.
"Because it's a room full of people that I know, it's more nerve-wracking." I sighed.
"Boring." She pouted before walking off again.

I've noticed that being completely sober whilst everyone around you is smashed is very depressing. I feel like the mother of the party but that doesn't matter because all I want is for Lee to have a good time and so far, it's going great.

"I haven't seen you around before." Some husky voice whispered in my ear from behind whilst their hands rested on my hips. That's not Lee. I turned around and I was met with some bright green eyes.
"Keep your hands to yourself Mr." I said, removing his hands from my waist and he huffed.
"How can I when you look like that? You're irresistible." He said, licking his lips and I rolled my eyes.
"Look, I don't even know you, just leave me alone." I said, running my hand through my hair out of frustration.
"We could get to know each other." He smirked, grabbing my hand to stop me from walking away.
"I said leave me alone." I spat, snatching my hand away from him.
"I wouldn't have done that." He said through gritted teeth, getting way too close to my face.
"What can you possibly do in a hall full of people?" I asked and he gave me a death stare. I flicked my hair off my shoulder and walked away, closer to where Joe and Lee were so if anything like that was to happen again, they'd see and maybe help.

"Who was that dude?" Jake asked, coming up to me. He seemed totally fine, I don't think he's had anything to drink.
"I honestly don't know." I sighed, folding my arms over my chest and watching my boyfriend and his crazy ass friend sing along to Justin Bieber. Damn it sounds good... note the sarcasm.
"I didn't like the way he acted towards you." He said and I shrugged.
"Jake it's fine. He wouldn't do anything to me in a room full of people anyway." I said gulping.
The question is... would he though?