What did you just say?

Brooke's POV

The time was now half one in the morning and most of the people had began to leave.
"Thank you so much for coming." I said, hugging Tom lightly before he said a goodbye to everyone else in the hall.
I think the only ones really left were Jake, Steph, Lee, Joe, Carmie, Spencer and a few other friends of Lee's, including that weird creepy boy who I've noticed keeps staring at me.

As everyone joked around with each other, I went over to the speakers where I changed the song from a slow one to an upbeat one. As I was doing that, there was a hand that rested on my bum after giving it a light squeeze. I jumped in fear that it was that boy but when I turned to see Lee, I relaxed.
"Hey you." He chuckled.
"Hi." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his torso and looking up at him. He's still always extra taller than me.
"I feel like you've been lonely tonight." He frowned.
"I've been ok. I've been watching you and your group of friends being idiots all night." I laughed, as did he.
"When do you want to start heading back?" He asked.
"Whenever but go and have some more fun first." I smiled.
"Will you join?" He asked and I nodded.
"Of course I will." I giggled, giving his lips a small kiss.

Although Lee is very drunk right now, he doesn't really act it. He's still his sweet self which I love about him. Sometimes you get them idiot drunks, like myself, or the aggressive drunks, which I'm hoping nobody is at this party.

--------------------
As I was listening to one of Carmie's stupid little stories, my eyes kept drifting over at the creepy dude that still continued to stare at me.

"Excuse me." I said to the group of boys before walking off to the dude.

"Ahh I knew you'd be back." He smirked.
"Number one, I never came to you in the first place and number two, stop staring at me." I said through gritted teeth.
"Oh Brooklyn." He chuckled, caressing my cheek to which I slapped his hand away with great force.
"Don't call me that." I spat and he laughed in response.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I'm here to wish my good friend a happy birthday." He smirked.
"Oh really? It seems to me that you haven't even communicated with him all night, you've just been staring at me." I said.
"Ah damn, you caught me." He said, giving me an over dramatic sigh.
"How do you even know about me?" I asked. I was curious. It's strange.
"I'm not a actually a friend of Lee's, I'm actually a fan but not of him. I'm a fan of you Brooke. I've supported you throughout your music and now you're back here I just had to find you. Lee doesn't deserve you." He said before taking a sip of his beer. Now I can't quite tell if it's the drink talking or him.
"I don't care if you're a fan of me, it doesn't give you a free pass on acting like a fucking creep. I'm with Lee and we're happy. " I spat. Nobody tells me that Lee doesn't deserve me. If anything, I don't deserve him.
"Don't get mad at me baby." He said softly, cupping my face in his hands. I attempted to pull them away but the force he held me at was way too strong.
"Get out of here." I said through gritted teeth, stomping on his feet but because he had such big boots on and my stomp wasn't quite strong enough, he just laughed.
"Was that supposed to hurt me?" He asked, leaning in closer and believe me, I tried to pull away.
"If you don't let go of me and get out of here, I'll scream." I said.
"No one will hear you honey." He smirked.
"You want to bet?" I asked before opening my mouth to scream. Once I did, his hands flew from my face and up to his ears.

Lee soon came running over.
"Why are you screaming?" He asked.
"She was just showing me how loud she can scream, I'd love to hear her in bed." The guy smirked and I mentally heaved.
"What did you just say?" Lee asked, inching closer to his face.
"I said that I'd love to hear her in be-" he started before Lee swung for his face. Oh my god, this is not how tonight was supposed to end.

Soon enough, it turned into a full on fight, punches being swung in every direction.
"What's going on?" Joe asked.
"Help me." I said as my arms wrapped around Lee's back from behind to restrain him for hitting any further. As much as I'd love to see him kick that idiots ass, I don't want him getting hurt.

Joe instantly got what I was trying to do and he came behind me, helping pull Lee back whilst Carmie and Spencer attempted to hold the creepy dude back.
"You do not say things like that about my girlfriend." Lee shouted and I quickly kissed his back before slipping away from him and turning off the music.

Everyone's eyes were focused on the fight that had just taken place.
"Party's over." I shouted throughout the hall, earning a few groans as people began to flood out of the place. I then looked over at Steph and Jake whose eyes were open wide, I just shrugged my shoulders at them before looking back over at the boys.

Creepy dude shoved Carmie and Spencer off of him and bashed into Lee's shoulder on the way out, not even giving me a second look. Thank god.
Joe let go of Lee once he was sure that the guy had left and he rubbed at his sore patches.

The guy got him pretty good.