Where are you?

Brooke's POV

After breakfast, we wandered around the louvre, which is a museum in the shape of a pyramid. It's a beautiful place.

I was now sitting in the hotel room whilst Lee went somewhere. Apparently it was top secret so I wasn't allowed to know.
There's not really much you can do in a room on your own, only watch TV but that gets pretty boring after a while. He didn't tell me I couldn't leave the room so why not?

I slipped my ugg boots on again and picked up my camera so I could take some pictures of Paris seeing as I hadn't done that in a while. Maybe I should vlog. My channel has been a little dead recently. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to vlog myself wandering around Paris on my own.

I decided to start the video now so that I didn't feel too awkward when I got outside. I clicked on the record button and held my camera out in front of me, smiling.
"Hey guys." I said.
"You've probably noticed how inactive I've been on everything recently and that's because I've been in Paris with Lee. Isn't this like the place of love or something?" I asked, questioning myself as no one was here to answer.
"Anyways, Lee has gone to do something 'top secret'." I started, using the hand that wasn't holding up the camera and doing quotation marks.
"So here I am, on my own, talking to you guys. You're coming around Paris with me." I laughed, stopping the recording and stuffing it in my bag before grabbing my phone, purse and room keys.

--------------------
"Lee and I were actually here yesterday." I said, moving the camera away from my face and turning it to the Eiffel Tower.
"Being on the highest level was pretty scary." I laughed, turning it back to my face.
"I would go up there again but I'm on my own, it's always more scary." I said, earning a few looks from strangers. They're obviously jealous that I have a better camera than them...

Just as I was about to walk further, my phone rang in my pocket.
"Hold on a second guys." I laughed slightly, digging around in my bag for my phone and I looked at the caller ID.
"It's Lee." I said to the camera before answering the call whilst still holding my camera out in front of me.

"Hello?" I asked, pressing the phone to my ear.
"Hey, I'm home." He chirped.
"I'm out." I giggled, turning around and facing the hotel that was only a few metres away.
"Where are you?" He asked.
"Literally metres away from the hotel." I giggled.
"Can you come back? I miss you." He said.
"Are you sure you miss me or is it the fact you can't actually get in the room?" I asked, smirking a little.
"Both." He laughed.
"Alright, I'm on my way." I laughed.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I replied with a smile before hanging up and putting my phone back in my bag before turning back to the camera.
"Looks like I'm going to have to save my damsel in distress." I laughed, walking off back to the hotel.

I kept the camera recording the whole time so I could film when I meet up with Lee.
"Would you like some help sir?" I asked my boyfriend who was sitting down on the floor, leaning up against the door whilst playing on his phone. He looked up at me with a grin before noticing the camera.
"You're recording?" He asked and I nodded, sitting down beside him and holding the camera out so we were both in the shot.
"I am indeed. Say hello to my friends." I giggled.
"Hello Brooke's friends." Lee grinned, waving at the camera.
"Where'd you go?" He asked as I rested my head on his shoulder.
"To the Eiffel Tower." I replied, lifting my head up and looking at him.
"Where'd you go?" I asked with a slight smirk as I knew he wouldn't tell me.
"I've already told you, it's top secret." He whispered as our faces were centimetres apart.
"Douche bag." I laughed, finally connecting our lips.

-------------------
"Come on, get that sweet little ass of yours ready." Lee laughed, coming up behind me and tapping my bum gently.
"And what if I don't?" I asked.
"Then you're going like that." He chuckled, pointing down to my outfit that I had worn all day.
"What's wrong with this?" I asked.
"You smell." He smirked.
"That's such a lie." I giggled.
"If you say so now go change." He laughed before I ran off to the bedroom.

The only thing I had gotten out of Lee tonight was that we were going to see the fireworks for New Years. It was currently 11 so we had an hour. He advised me to change into something warm but fancy. God knows why he'd want me to dress up kind of fancy when we're outside half of the night...

I decided on a long sleeved black tight top with some dark blue denim jeans that were high waisted. To spice it up a little, I threw my baby pink leather jacket over the top and I added on some heels that weren't open toed and were the same colour of my jacket. Once I was sure that my outfit looked good, I took my hair out of its plaits that I did before going out earlier which left my hair in nice waves. I flicked it to the side before adding on a little more makeup.

Maybe I should vlog tonight aswell, it could be cool.