Did you get any sleep last night?

Brooke's POV

Last night I got no sleep... what a surprise. All I had swimming around in my mind was 'why didn't we use a condom? Why didn't we notice? Why is that creep still following us? How does he know who my dad is? What if he had seen our moment and photographed it? That's something he'd do right?'. My night was eventful, let's put it that way.

I need a cold shower, I need to be woken up as I feel like a zombie right now. Brooke + no sleep = the walking dead.

I yawned and rolled out of bed. When I say rolled, I literally mean rolled. I fell to the floor with a thump. I don't even have the effort to make a sound, let alone stand up and walk confidently. It looks like I'm staying here for a while.

Once I had built up enough strength to actually get up and walk to the bathroom, I turned on the cold water and hopped in the shower, shivering as the water came in contact with my skin. I leant my head against the tiled wall as the cold liquid flowed down my back and I peed. Yep, you heard me. I peed in the shower. Ain't nobody got time to get out, dry, pee then get back in the shower.

As soon as I was clean and felt a little more awake, I jumped out, wrapping a towel around my petite body and brushing my teeth. Nobody likes morning breath.

A knock on the bathroom door stopped my brushing and I rolled my eyes but opened the door to see a shirtless Lee.
"Can I help you?" I asked with my toothbrush sticking out of my mouth.
"Lee needs to pee." He said, referring himself as the third person.
"Lee may pee." I said, holding out my arm and letting him in before continuing my brushing.

Lee literally whipped out his little friend and started peeing in the toilet with a yawn. I scrunched my nose up in disgust before spitting out my toothpaste and rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash.

"I could go shopping with those bags under your eyes." Lee chuckled, washing his hands in the sink.
"Haha, funny." I replied sarcastically before walking back to the bedroom to change. I felt Lee's presence linger behind me, meaning he had followed me.
"Did you get any sleep last night?" He asked with a frown as I rummaged through the wardrobe, pulling out one of his black tops and my grey joggers.
"Nope." I said, unwrapping the towel and putting on my clean underwear before slipping on my outfit for the day. Comfy and lazy. Just how I like it.
"Why not?" He asked, laying down on the bed.
"Because of your stupid mistake." I huffed, throwing my wet towel into the wash basket before running a brush through my hair.
"My mistake? It takes two B. Plus, I was just trying to take your mind off things, just like you asked." He said and I looked at him in the mirror with a resting bitch face.
"Can't you just take the pill?" He asked.
"No." I replied.
"And why is that?" He asked.
"Because I took way too much of them when I was with Drew and I fucked up my period. I swore to never take them again." I said.
"Jeez, it sounds like you and Drew did it every night." He smirked but I shot him a look and he quickly apologised.
"Hopefully you're not pregnant. When do you start getting symptoms?" He asked. Why does he seem so calm about this? I'm freaking out deep down inside but I haven't got the effort to show it.
"In about 2 weeks, that's when it's best to take a test." I said, placing my brush down on the dressing table and leaving my hair to dry naturally.
"Then we wait two weeks. Simple as that." He shrugged before going on his phone.

I placed my hands on my hips and let out a sigh.
"How are you so calm about this?" I asked.
"Because if you are pregnant then heck yeah! You're going to be the mother of my child and I couldn't be any happier. If you're not then hey ho, there's always a next time." He said and I smiled.
"If I'm not pregnant then it's going to be a while until the next time." I giggled before laying down on the bed beside him.

Everybody makes mistakes... EVERYBODY HAS THOSE DAYS. Sorry, I had to. Damn you Hannah Montana.
On the bright side, my mind has kind of drifted away from creepy guy. Thanks Lee for possibly impregnating me, making me forget all about some guy with a camera that follows us around everywhere ✌🏼