It hurts so bad.

A/N
Sorry for the late update... I haven't been feeling too great so this chapter may be a little crap.
Enjoy 💜

--------------------
Lee's POV

Driving with a screaming Brooke beside me on the way to the hospital was stressful. It actually kind of shook me up when she cried out in pain. I hate seeing her like this. In all honesty, it scared me.

The contractions are getting quicker every couple of minutes. So far they happen every 5-6 minutes. It's getting closer.

As soon as we pulled up outside of the hospital, we rushed inside, Brooke screaming out. My ears are going to be gone by the end of tonight. Hold up... it's just kicked in, we're possibly going to have our little baby son today!

A nurse instantly came running towards us, wrapping her arms around Brooke's waist and steadying her so they could take her to a room.
"You need to take a deep breath in." The nurse advised Brooke as I rushed behind them.
"Ok." Brooke breathed out before letting out a loud scream.
"Quick, this room." The nurse said, pulling her into a free hospital room and helping her up onto the bed whilst she breathed out heavily.
"Get this baby out of me now!" She yelled, gripping on to my hand making me yelp in pain. Who knew she was this strong?
"We can't get the baby out unless you're 10 centimetres dilated." The nurse said, pulling on some gloves before rushing out to get another nurse whilst Brooke cried out in pain again. The contractions are definitely getting closer to each other meaning she's closer to giving birth.

"It hurts so bad." She said, pulling my hand up to her face and squeezing it some more.
"I know baby. I know." I said, stroking her hair and kissing the top of her head. I don't know how much it hurts but I know that she's in a lot of pain.
"Here, change her into this." The nurse said, coming back in and handing me a hospital gown. She looked up at me with an eyeroll and I shrugged, changing her into it quickly.

"Wait." Brooke said as I tried to pull her top over her head. She let out a long breath and held herself up by holding on to the edge of the bed.
"We need to change you into this." I said, hating the fact that she's going to be in a lot of pain soon, pushing out our baby.
I pulled her top over her head and she let out another scream, gripping onto her stomach.
"Hurry." I said, finally managing to slip her into this hospital gown.

Once we were sure she was changed properly, the nurses came back in and made sure Brooke was comfy on the bed.
"We're just going to see whether you're fully dilated." The nurse said, making Brooke bend her legs and spread them slightly.
"Ok, you're fine to start pushing. Do you need to poo?" The nurse asked and my eyes widened. Why the hell would you ask that? Oh wait... I get it now.
"I don't think so." Brooke managed to get out during another scream.
"Right, you need to lay on your back,  straight for us please." She said and Brooke allowed herself to lay before widening her legs a little more.

------------------------
Brooke's POV

I laid there as another contraction came on.
"Has the contraction started?" The nurse asked and I nodded, unable to say anything.
"I need you to breathe in and then let out a long breath." She instructed and I did as I was told, breathing in and out.
"Now tense your stomach." She added and I tensed as hard as I could as she shouted for me to tense harder. Like, bitch, I'm trying.

I couldn't push anymore as I was beginning to feel light headed so I just continued to take deep breaths in and out.
"You have to go again." She said.
"I-i can't." I breathed out, looking up at Lee who instantly took my hand in his, bringing it up to his lips and kissing it.
"You can do this." He whispered. I gulped and nodded.
"This time hold your legs and tense, it helps." The nurse said before I brought my hands up to my knees and held them tightly before pushing once again. The pain in unbearable. How can people say that this is one of the best experiences ever? It kills.
"I can sort of see his hair, blow out whilst pushing." The nurse said and I did, pushing again.
"And rest." She said as I put my head back down to the bed.
This is a lot of work.

I watched as Lee peeked around and a grin formed on his face.
"You're so nearly there." He smiled.
"One more push and it should be all over." The nurse said and I nodded before preparing myself to push again.

The last push and I let out an ear piercing scream... hopefully that's all it took.