Come join me.

A/N
Ok, quite a lot of you have said that you'd like to see a Joe Tasker fanfic once this one is completed.
Would you rather imagines (which I've never actually done before) or a full on story? I think the imagines would be pretty cool but I've never seen a proper story for him.
I don't mind, you guys choose :)

-----------------
Brooke's POV

Getting a dog bed was pretty tricky. We didn't want one too small or too big. The thing is, big dogs like Rufus grow quickly so what's the point in buying an expensive bed that he's only going to be able to fit in for about a month.

"Feel how soft this one is." I gasped, running my hand over one of the beds. I'm pretty jealous of dogs. They have better beds than us. Talk about unfair.
"When I move out, I'm selling my bed and I'm getting this." Lee laughed, also feeling the softness of the bed.
"What are we going for then?" I asked.
"A soft medium sized one. Possibly this one. It'll go with the kitchen." Lee said, pointing out a bed with a fluffy white inside and a black outer colour. Lee has white worktops in his kitchen but the cupboards are black so I see what he means when he says it'll go.
"Yeah, it's nice." I smiled before bending down to Rufus's height and cupping his face in my hands.
"Do you like it baby boy?" I asked in a funny voice making him all excited.
"Good boy Rufus." I grinned, kissing his head before standing back up. I'm really surprised he hasn't peed in here yet.
"Rufus likes it. That bed it is." I smiled and looked at Lee who was already looking at me, fighting back a laugh.
"What?" I asked, picking up the bed and putting it in the trolley.
"You're just so cute." He chuckled, pecking my cheek before we went to find a lead and collar.

--------------------
Pet shopping is now one of my favourite things. It's just so entertaining.

I watched as Lee placed the dog bed on the floor in the kitchen. Once he had it where he wanted it, he fell down into it and pretended to sleep.
"Comfy?" I asked, laughing and he nodded before opening his arms.
"Come join me." He smiled and before I could, Rufus ran over to Lee and pounced on him, licking his face. I laughed at the sight and quickly snapped a picture. He's so cute with dogs.

Whilst Lee and the dog played around, I decided to unwrap all of Rufus's toys and I popped them in the toy crate next the the TV. I then placed down a pad so whenever he needed to pee, he could go on that and finally, I set out his bowls beside his bed. Lee had already put away the lead and put the collar on him whilst I put away the grooming stuff as soon as we got in.
"I think we're done." I sighed happily, falling down to the sofa.

"We should take him for a walk later." Lee said, getting out of the dog bed and sitting beside me on the sofa whilst Rufus played with a toy on the floor.
"Where to?" I asked.
"There's a big enough field round the corner. Not much people go there so it's the perfect spot." Lee said, slinging an arm over my shoulder and pulling me into him. I let out a small sigh.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah, why?" I questioned.
"You just seemed a little taken back by my move." He said, taking his arm away from me and he shifted in his seat so he was looking at me.
"I'm just confused." I said.
"Confused? Confused about what?" He asked.
"Us." I replied.
"What about us?" Lee asked and it took everything in me to not just shout out the lyrics to 'gotta go my own way' from high school musical.
"What are we even doing?" I asked.
"I'm not getting it..." lee said.
"I'm just going to say it..." I started with a sigh.
"Are we together or not?" I questioned.
"Brooke." Lee sighed.
"I was going to ask you the other night at the cabin but then I thought that it may be too soon. I didn't want to rush things with you." He said.
"You wouldn't have been rushing things Lee." I said softly.
"Ok then, well, I know we're not really in a romantic setting but..." he started, cupping my cheeks.
"Brooklyn, Brooke, Brookie, B." He said, listing a few of my nicknames.
"Just cut to the chase." I giggled, rolling my eyes playfully.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a big grin.
"Id be honoured." I smirked, leaning forward and placing my lips onto his.

It's official, I'm Lee Hinchcliffe's girlfriend again. Who knew that I'd be with him again after all those years?