We could have a chinese.

Brooke's POV

"Baby." Someone said, waking me up from my little nap. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Lee sitting beside me, tracing circles on my arm.
"Mhm." I mumbled in response before yawning.
"Do you want to celebrate?" He asked softly and I rubbed at my eyes, sitting up and looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.
"Celebrate what?" I asked.
"The pregnancy." He laughed slightly. Oh my god... I thought that was a dream. Oops.
"Oh yeah. Sure." I smiled before standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"We can eat out or eat in." He suggested, following behind me.
"As much as I'd love to eat out and celebrate, I'm thinking that we should just stay and eat in." I said, getting a glass out of the cupboard and filling it up with water before taking a sip.
"That's fine." He smiled, pecking my cheek before grabbing his car keys.
"What do you want? I'll run and get it quickly." He said, leaning up against the counter. I placed my drink back down on the side and folded my arms over my chest, thinking.
"What don't we have much?" I asked.
"McDonald's." He smirked.
"You wish." I giggled.
"We could have a Chinese." He said and I nodded.
"Sounds good." I grinned, bending down and stroking Rufus who was beside me.
"Just the usual?" He asked, twirling the keys around on his finger.
"Yes please." I smiled, walking over and wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I love you a lot, you know that right?" I asked, fiddling about with his hair at the back of his head.
"Of course." He said with a cheesy grin.
"I love you a lot too." He added before connecting our lips.

I separated our lips as I started to feel hungry meaning that I wanted Lee to go and get the food but he had different plans. He brushed my hair off of my neck and the next thing I felt was a graze of lips on my neck, sending goosebumps down my back. Damn you Hinchcliffe. Lee's lips to my neck is like turning the key to my engine. Whenever he kisses me this way, it feels like everything that I wanted to happen just faded and he was all I could think about.
"You should really get food." I breathed out as he continued to suck at my soft spots.
"Food can wait." He mumbled into my neck, moving his hands down to my bum and giving it a little squeeze.
"I'm hungry." I giggled, pulling away from his grasp and he pouted.
"Ok fine but we shall continue this later." He chuckled, pecking my lips before saying bye and getting the food.

I hadn't noticed I was standing there, smiling to myself until Rufus barked at the back door and I snapped back to reality.

--------------------
"I don't need to be pregnant to look pregnant." I laughed, rubbing at my bloated belly. I've not eaten this much for a while.
"Join the club." He chuckled, lifting up his top and sticking out his belly.
"May I?" I asked, pointing at his belly and he nodded, allowing me to feel for this 'baby'. We act like such five year olds... we are definitely not right in the heads to have a child just yet. Good god.
"Come on then, help me tidy." I grinned, pecking his lips before standing up to take out our plates and rubbish. Lee helped also.

Once everything was tidied up, I walked back into the livingroom but stopped when two arms wrap around me from behind. One inhale of his musky scent and I wanted to turn around but he had me in such a tight grip that it made it almost impossible. I soon gave up and that's when his hand slowly traced up my bare thigh and slightly up my shorts, letting a small moan leave my lips. He turns me around and we stumble back onto the couch, me first then Lee making his way on top of me. His eyes that were full of lust were currently searching mine and before i knew it, his lips came crashing down on to mine. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back, just like he knew I would. I mean, who wouldn't?

We've done this so many times before and every time, it seems to get better and better. This boy is basically a sex god... you heard it here first.