Thank you.

A/N
It's Friday which means... UPDATE TIME!!

-----------------
Brooke's POV

"Found it." I grinned, rushing over to the ice cream in the shop.
"You've got eyes like a dog." Lee chuckled as I ran off.
"I don't think that's a saying Hinchy." I laughed as I opened the freezer door thing.
"Well it is now." He smirked before going to look at some biscuits.

I laughed to myself as I looked around the freezer to see what kind of ice cream to get. Chocolate it is. Yummy.

"Hey, you new around here?" A husky voice said from behind me. I turned around and frowned as I took in this mans appearance. He had black hair that look as though it could prick you if you touched it. It was way too spiked up with gel. He had big blue eyes with a lip ring. I'm not going to lie, he was cute but totally not my type. Plus, I have Drew.
"Um, I guess." I said, looking around for Lee uncomfortably.
"Well you must be because I don't think I'd forget a cute girl like you." He winked, caressing my cheek. I smacked away his hand and mentally heaved.
"What do you want?" I snapped, not raising my voice too much as I had just remembered that we were still in a shop.
"Well you're hot and we should totally hook up sometime." He smirked, fiddling about with his lip ring as he felt around in his jean pocket. Where the hell is Lee?
"I'm engaged." I said through gritted teeth, shoving him away from me.
"Who cares. Take my number with you." He said, waving the piece of paper in front of my face. All I wanted to do was rip it out of his hand and screw it up but before I could, lee had stepped in and done exactly that.
"Is this your boyfriend?" The boy asked and Lee's arm instantly snaked around my waist.
"N-" I started before lee cut me off.
"Yes, now back off." Lee spat. Woah, seeing him like this is very attractive.
"Oh yeah, what are you going to do if I don't?" The boy asked with a slight smirk. He's asking for it now.
"Touch her and you'll bloody well know about it." Lee said, lowering his voice.

The boy then placed his hand on my arm, rubbing it up and down slowly.
"Oops. Touched her." He grinned and I gulped. This is never going to end well.
"Don't be a smartarse. Just leave." Lee said, rolling his eyes. I knew he didn't want to fight. However this random dude doesn't move, his eyes stay locked on my chest that was on show from the vest top I was currently wearing. I frowned and blinked before attempting to pull up the vest a little higher. I don't like the way he's looking at me.

Lee began to notice and he shoved the boy back.
"I said leave." Lee said through gritted teeth. The boy laughed a little. He sounds pissed. Do you know what, this boy really needs a name. What shall we name him? He looks like an arse wipe so that's what he'll be called from now on.
Arse wipe then swung his fist and punched Lee in the face with great force. I winced at the sound. Man, that sounded as though it hurt. I gasped and fell down beside lee, seeing if he was ok. Once I looked back up, arse wipe had disappeared. What an arse wipe...

----------------
"He got you pretty good." I laughed slightly as I dabbed the wet flannel on Lee's busted lip.
"Yeah, tell me about it." He scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully.
"I would have knocked him senseless." I said.
"Why didn't you?" He asked.
"Because you stepped in the way." I giggled, pulling the flannel away from his lip and giving it a good examination.

"Thank you." I whispered as I cupped his warm cheeks in the palm of my hands.
"For what?" He asked with a frown.
"For protecting me." I grinned.
"Well I didn't want him to do anything to you." He said softly. Whenever I'm with him, I feel like I could just melt. No matter the situation. If it's a cute situation then I just want to melt because he's adorable and if it's an awkward situation then I want to melt to get away from that. Do you know what I mean?

My thumb gently traced over his cut lip and he winced.
"I'm sorry." I said softly as my eyes flickered from his lips and up to his blue eyes that I have grown to miss. They were beautiful yet unusual. This boy really is one of a kind.

"Well Mr Hinchcliffe, nurse Brooke says you're doing fine." I smiled, pulling away from him and squeezing out the flannel before folding it up and leaving it on the edge of the sink.
"Thank you nurse Brooke, I'll be sure to pop back in very soon." Lee chuckled, following along with my childish behaviour.
I giggled and opened the bathroom door for him to exit, which he did and I followed after.

That's twice in my stay here that Lee has been my little saviour. What am I even doing? That's all I ever seem to ask myself...