I want to help you B.

*if you're all wondering who the person is behind all of this then you're going to have to wait a while longer... sorry 😂*
ALSO THANK YOU FOR 40K READS ON 'MINE' 💜

-----------------------
Brooke's POV

Home sweet home. Ahhhh.

Lee had decided to cook dinner whilst I cuddled up on the sofa with a blanket. Before leaving Paris, we handed the camera to the police so they could find the guy it belongs to. I also handed them a note which I wanted them to keep with the camera so that when the guy receives his camera, he gets the note too. God, that was a mouthful to say.

Rufus was still at Jake and Stephs, they were planning on bringing him home tomorrow afternoon so Lee and I could just relax for a night.

"Dinner." Lee yelled from the kitchen. I got up with a yawn and made my way into the kitchen where our food laid on the table.
"This looks yummy." I grinned, sitting down opposite him and digging into my spaghetti and meatballs. I'm surprised none of its burnt.

"So, when are we going to tell everyone about us?" Lee asked, looking at my ring before shoving a mouthful of food into his mouth.
"Whenever really, it's not a secret." I shrugged, twirling the spaghetti around on my fork.
"Why do you seem off today?" He questioned, throwing his fork down to his plate. Jeez, calm down hulk.
"I'm fine." I replied.
"Why do you girls do that?" He asked, running a hand through his hair in frustration.
"Do what?" I asked, slightly raising my voice.
"Say you're fine when I know full well that you aren't." He groaned.
"There's nothing wrong with me." I said, pushing my plate away from my face. I'm not hungry anymore.

"What are you doing?" He asked, sighing as I got up from the table.
"Up to bed." I responded.
"I'm not finished talking to you." Lee said, stopping me from walking away. I scoffed and turned to face him.
"Who are you? My mother?" I asked, yelling.
"Don't be stupid B. I'm asking if you're ok when I know that you're not so you're not leaving this room until I know what's the matter." He said.
"It's not hard for me to leave this room." I said, walking through the arch way and into the livingroom.
Lee mumbled something under his breath as I slammed the living room door and stormed off upstairs.

Why doesn't he get that "I'm fine"?

---------------------
Lee's POV

I mentally shouted at myself for not stopping her further but she's just so stubborn at times. I quickly cleared up our plates that still had quite a bit of food on before going upstairs to our bedroom.

I opened the door and Brooke stood, slipping on her leather jacket.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I need some air." She huffed, attempting to push past me but I grabbed her arm. She narrowed her eyes at me but I didn't let go.
"I want to help you B. The only way I can do that is if you tell me what's wrong and don't say that nothing is wrong." I said softly, she's not herself and all I want right now is to hug and tell her everything's ok but I have no clue what's going through her head right now.
"I've told you, I'm fine. Nothing is wrong with me." She snapped, pulling her arm out of my grip and I let out a sigh.
"Well, don't say I didn't try to care." I huffed, walking over to the bed and sitting down on the edge of it.
If she's not going to tell me then what's the point in nagging anymore than I already have.
"Fine. You want to know what's wrong with me? I'm scared Lee. I'm scared of that guy, I'm scared of how he knows my dad and how they got in contact. Most importantly, I'm scared of anything happening to you. It would all be my fault because this guy is after me, not you." She yelled and my heartbeat increased.
"He scares the hell out of me too, you're not going through this alone, I'm right here and if he hurts me, then be it. It's not your fault." I said, standing up from the bed and walking over to her, sliding her jacket down her arms. She looked up at me with tear filled eyes.
"Please take my mind off of it." She cried, burying her head into my chest. I threw her jacket down to the floor before wrapping my arms around her tightly.
"I'll do my best." I whispered, leaving a kiss on the top of her head.

--------------------
Brooke's POV

This is the perfect distraction. It's what I've longed for.

My fingers gripped onto Lee's hair as he thrusted into me at a fast place.
Soft moans escaped my lips as I felt myself reaching a high. I knew Lee was close when his lips went sloppy against my neck.

Soon enough, we reached our climaxes at almost the same time, both panting and sweating. Now that was good.

Lee pulled out of me and rolled over so he was lying beside me, allowing us to catch our breaths.
"I love you." Lee mumbled into my shoulder.
"I lo-" I started before my eyes widened in realisation.
"Shit" I cussed, sitting up straight and checking around the bedroom.
"Woah, what?!" Lee asked.
"Please tell me you put a condom on." I said, frantically tying my hair up into a ponytail.
"Frickle fracking fuck shitballs." He replied, face palming himself.

I'm taking that as a no... oh sweet lord.