Cut the crap Drew.

Brooke's POV

As I laid in Lee's bed, the front door opened and the voices were muffled. However, they were loud enough for me to know that Lee was talking to a girl. It might be Rose.

I stood up and crept over to the door where I opened it ever so slightly, just enough to see and hear what's going on.
"I can't have you here." Lee whispered.
"Why?" Rose asked, raising her voice slightly which then resulted in Lee shushing her.
"I have the dudes fiancé in here that you were kissing and flirting with last night. You're probably the last person she wants to see right now." Lee spat and I gulped. He's not wrong. I really didn't want to see her. Did she even know I was with Drew though?
"I didn't know he had a girlfriend." She fought back.
"Bullshit Rose. The other night when you came here, you told me you went on a date with a guy who was married or whatever he said. Was it the same guy?" Lee asked, lowering his voice a little so sleeping me couldn't hear.
"Yes, it was the same guy." She sighed in defeat, looking down at the ground.
"I need you to leave." Lee said, opening the front door again.
"What?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.
"You heard me rose. You need to leave." He whispered but she walked up to him, running her hands up his top and he stiffened.
"Rose, get out." Lee said, pulling her hand away from him and pointing out of the door.

She groaned loudly but left.

Did I hear that all right? The other night, when Drew got here, he went to the pub with her and that's why he came back drunk. I really can't believe this. I watched as Lee closed the front door and leant up against it with a huff.
I pulled open the bedroom door wider now so he could see me.
"Lee." I said, my voice cracking as the tears threatened to fall.
He looked up and scratched the back of his neck.
"Did you hear all of that?" He asked and I nodded.
"God knows how long they've been seeing each other for." I sniffed and he walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my neck as mine made their way around his torso. I buried my head into his chest, taking in his scent and I instantly felt safe. Something I haven't felt in a while.

Once he pulled away from the hug, his hands rested on the small of my shoulders.
"You should get some sleep. You look tired." He said softly.
"Will you come with me?" I asked. I could really do with a Lee cuddle right now.
"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded slowly.
"Please." I smiled slightly.
"Come on then." He said, pecking my forehead and taking my hand as we walked into the bedroom.

"I think I'm going to talk to Drew tomorrow. I need to find things out." I said as we both got under the covers.
"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked as we laid facing each other in bed.
"I think it's best if it's just Drew and I. That way, no one, other than Rose can be brought into the conversation. Thank you though." I said as I let out a heavy breath that I didn't even realise I was holding. It's probably due to the fact of how close lee and I were at the moment.
"Ok. Get some sleep." He said, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear and I nodded, turning around so we were spooning. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist and I brought one of his hands up to my lips and left a lingering kiss.
"Thank you." I whispered and I felt a small peck on the back of my neck before his head nuzzled into my back.

What are the odds on me actually getting some sleep tonight?

------------------
Surprisingly, I got quite a bit of sleep. I guess I just kind of wished that once I woke up, it would all be a dream. Sadly, it's not.

I was currently bashing on the front door of Drew and I's apartment. When the door opened, his eyes widened at my appearance. I probably looked like shit.
"There you are. Where have you been?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, pushing past him. I'm trying my best to stay strong right now.
"Cut the crap Drew." I snapped and he jumped at my sudden outburst before shutting the front door.
"Are you ok?" He asked and I scoffed.
"I don't know. You tell me." I said.
"What's wrong?" He questioned.
"I saw you." I said, my voice cracking as the lump in my throat began to form. I quickly swallowed it back and acted though I wasn't going to fall apart anytime now.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"You didn't go to a friends house to catch up. You lied to me." I said.
"I didn't lie to you. That's where I went." He replied. Perfect, now he's lying to me again.
"Stop lying to me Drew." I yelled.
"You were at the pub last night with a girl called Rose." I said and once the words came out of my mouth, I knew he had no way of escaping this situation.
"Brooke, I can explain." He said, placing a hand on my arm but I slapped it away.
"Explain? Go on then, explain why you were flirting and kissing some other girl that wasn't myself." I shouted.
"I really like her Brooke." He said and I let out a cold laugh.
"Fuck you Drew." I said, shoving him backwards into the dresser where a vase fell on the floor and smashed into several different pieces.
"Baby, calm down." He said softly.
"Calm down?" I yelled.
"Are you insane? What if it was the other way around?" I asked.
"Then I'd be pissed." He yelled.
"Exactly. Now fuck off back to America and take that little whore with you. I can't deal with this anymore. God knows how long that's been going on for." I said as I struggled to take my ring off.

Once the ring was off my finger, I tossed it to the ground.
"Woah, baby, what are you doing?" He asked, rushing to the ground and picking up the ring.
"I'm doing what's right. You do nothing but lie to me Drew and I'm fed up. This last year, we've hardly been acting like a couple and quite frankly, I don't think I'm head over heels in love with you as much as I thought I was. I'm sorry but you know how much I hate cheaters. Goodbye Drew." I said, pushing past him and making my way out of the apartment.

What's going to happen from now? I have no clue but I guess we'll cross those bridges when it comes to them.