Is that even a question?

Brooke's POV

I've never been one to get up at seven o'clock in the morning out of choice but I guess today was different. It's the last day of the year, meaning all of the beautiful fireworks go up above Paris. To say I'm excited is an understatement.

I sat up, rubbing at my eyes with a yawn before skipping to the bathroom. I am way too giddy today...

I decided to have a quick shower after peeing and brushing my teeth. Once I had washed over my body and washed my hair, I hopped out and walked back into the bedroom where I picked out today's clothes. I'm not really too sure what we're doing today but why not dress nice?!

I smiled at Lee who was still peacefully sleeping, hugging a pillow into him tightly. Cute.

Before picking out my outfit, I opened up the window and stuck my arm out, shivering at the coldness. It's definitely colder than yesterday. Right, it's going to have to be something cute yet warm.

I rummaged through my suitcase until I came across an off the shoulder, light grey jumper dress and some tights. That'll do.
After I had changed into it, I brushed through my wet hair and just let it to air dry as I didn't want to wake Lee up with the hairdryer. Aren't I sweet?

As soon as I was done, I walked off to the living room, pulling out my phone and messaging Steph. I hope Rufus is ok.

TO STEPH
Hey youuuuuu 😋 how are you? I hope Rufus isn't acting up for you guys! He's a good boy, I promise 😂 x

FROM STEPH
Morningg 😇 I'm good thank you! How are you? Also, you're awake at this time in the morning?! 😱 woah... Rufus is totally fine. He's been such a good boy and has been playing around with the neighbours kid :) he's a sweet little thing x

TO STEPH
I know.. tell me about it 😳 waking up at seven naturally has never happened to me 😂 I'm really happy he's ok :) is he gentle with the kid? X

Rufus has never really been around kids before so reading that from Steph's message put me on edge a little.

FROM STEPH
Who Rufus? Of course he is :) he's proper gentle and let's the girl roll around on the floor with him 😂 x

TO STEPH
Oh god... she sounds like Lee 😂 x

FROM STEPH
Maybe she's your long lost child... x

TO STEPH
haha, you wish 😂 anyways, are you up to anything tonight? X

FROM STEPH
I think we're going down to London to see the fireworks or we're just going to stay here and gather the family together. Jake wants to go but I want to stay. New Years is so much better when you're with family! What about you? Any plans for tonight? 😏 x

TO STEPH
You guys don't have long to decide 😂 I'd  probably stay behind with family but I'm kind of out here in Paris... 😂 Lee said he's taking me somewhere, I have no clue where though 😂 x

FROM STEPH
Awh, how sweeeeet 😱 you guys melt my heart 😂 I bet he's taking you somewhere really romantic and proposing 😂😂 x

TO STEPH
I highly doubt that 😂 how adorable would that be though? Like, he proposes under the fireworks ISNTNWKRK x

FROM STEPH
If it happens, I told you so 😂 x

TO STEPH
Yeah yeah, whatever 😂 x

Just as I sent the last text, the bathroom door opened and Lee walked out lazily, slouching down next to me on the couch.
"Tired?" I asked, giggling.
"Mhm, I was missing you." He frowned, cuddling up to my side and kissing my arm.
"You're too cute." I grinned, lifting his head up and pecking his lips.

After cuddling up on the sofa for what felt like forever, Lee piped up.
"Shall we go out for breakfast?" He asked.
"Is that even a question?" I asked, laughing whilst standing up and slipping on my grey ugg boots. What? They're comfy and keep my feet warm on a day like today.
"Come on then gorgeous." I said, walking over to Lee and wrapping my arms around his torso, leaning up and leaving a kiss on his lips.
"Maybe breakfast should wait." He mumbled into the kiss.
"Maybe it shouldn't." I laughed, pulling away and hugging him tightly before we make our way to some French café.

------------------
"Bonjour." Lee smiled to the guy who came up to our table.
"Bonjour." He replied. If Lee is going to order the food in French, I'm going to be very amazed. I can speak a little French but not fluent.
"Pouvons-nous commander s'il vous plaît?" Oh sweet lord, he's speaking French. I think I'm just going to zone out until he's finished otherwise I'm not going to understand a single word...

Soon enough the guy walked away with his pad and Lee turned back to me.
"You speak French now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I guess I speak a little, yeah." He chuckled, fiddling about with his napkin.
"You know, its kind of hot." I giggled and he sent a little smirk my way before the guy returned with our food and drinks.
"Merci." I said, thanking the guy before he walked off.

I took this as my opportunity to look at my food. A nice big bowl of fruit salad, Lee knows me well. Beside my fruit was a glass of fresh orange juice. I am excited to eat this.
"Is fruit ok?" He asked.
"Ok? It's great." I giggled, leaning over the table and pecking his lips before digging in. Yummy.