I found him, this is the guy

Brooke's POV

As today was our last day here, we decided to go and visit the Eiffel Tower one last time. However, the paranoia started to kick in as whoever took those pictures of us and sent us the basket was recently up here the same time. That's pretty creepy.

Lee noticed my sudden change in mood and he squeezed my hand slightly.
"Are you ok?" He asked and I gulped but nodded.
"I think so." I breathed out as we began to walk up the steps.
Every person we past, seemed to have a camera. This guy could be anyone.

As we reached a level, we stood, overlooking the view. A flash soon caught my eye and I turned my head to see a guy with a camera, pointing it at us. I gritted my teeth and stomped over to him, balling up his shirt collar in my fists.
"Who are you?" I yelled.
"I-I- I don't know what you mean." He stuttered, flinching as I tightened my grip on his shirt.
"Brooke, what are you doing?" Lee asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"I found him, this is the guy." I said, pushing the guy into Lee, making him stumble back slightly.
"What is she on about?" The boy asked, pulling away from Lee and straightening out his shirt.
"Don't act dumb with me." I spat, taking his camera away from him.
"Hey, give me that back." The dude said, reaching out to take his camera away from me but I just pulled back and flicked through his pictures. If this really was the guy, I should see all the other pictures.
"Brooke, stop it." Lee said, taking the camera from my hands. By now, people had crowded around us.
"Lee, he's the guy! I'm telling you." I shouted, attempting to take the camera away from Lee but ending up smacking it out of his hands.

Everything now seemed to go in slow motion. I looked up at Lee then to the guy and then all our heads went down to the camera that was laying on the floor. I squinted my eyes at the two boys before reaching down and snatching it up off the floor. I didn't think twice before legging it down the steps of the Eiffel Tower as my name left Lee's lips. I need to see these pictures, in order to do that, I'm going to have to go somewhere private.

-------------------
I sighed, placing the camera next to me on the bench and looking out into the distance. He wasn't the guy and the picture he took earlier wasn't even of us, only my hair got in it.

"Brooke." A voice said from behind me. I knew exactly who it was and I just huffed.
"I stole some innocent guys camera." I said, not even turning around to look at my fiancé.
"I know this random creep is scaring you but you need to stop this. You're getting out of control without knowing." Lee said, moving the camera slightly and sitting down beside me.
"I know what I'm doing Lee." I said, running a hand through my hair, not even looking at him. God knows what he thinks of me right now.
"How did you even find me?" I asked.
"Find my iPhone. It really comes in handy." He laughed slightly.
"Oh." I answered, not actually knowing what to say.

After a couple of minutes silence, I finally spoke up.
"This trip started off so well. What happened? What did we do to deserve this?" I asked.
"I don't know but whoever it is doing it, is getting revenge." Lee sighed, placing his hand on my thigh.
"Perfect." I said sarcastically. Who have we really ticked off? I can't even think of anyone.

--------------------
I was currently sitting on the sofa back in the room whilst Lee packed before we go home tomorrow. Snooping through someone else's photos was something I swore to never do but I was just hoping this dude had some sort of identity picture on it so I could return it with an apology.

Flicking from picture to picture honestly got pretty boring until I stumbled across one thing that made my eyes widen and my jaw drop.
"Lee, come in here." I shouted.
Soon enough, Lee came running and frowned at me.
"You're still looking through that thing?" He asked, looking down at the camera in my hand.
"Look closely." I said, gulping and turning the camera round to face him.
"Holy shit." Lee gasped.

This is not good.