Jump.

Brooke's POV

"Put me down Hinchcliffe." I laughed as he carried me down the stairs over his shoulder.
"Not until you tell me what you want for breakfast." He said, walking into the kitchen whilst I still hung there.
"Well it would help if you tell me what there is as I can't see anything other than your fat ass." I said, giving his bum a light tap.
"You love my bootaayyyy." I chuckled, wiggling it about before he gently placed me back down on the floor.

Lee's parents had gone out today so we had the house to ourselves which was cool.
"What would you like for breakfast?" I asked lee as I opened up the cupboards to search for food.
"I can think of one thing." He whispered huskily, coming up behind me and placing his lips to my neck softly.
"Oh yeah?" I asked, titling my head to the side, allowing him to have more access.
"Mhm." He hummed into my neck, making a moan escape my lips.

I opened my eyes that were currently closed due to the amount of pleasure I was feeling right now and I looked at the bread.
"W- we could have toast?" I suggested, my words struggling to come out as his lips still continued to work their magic against my skin.
"I'm not feeling toast right now." He mumbled and I turned around so I was now facing him.

My hands instantly made contact with his hair as his lips crashed down on to mine with great force. Damn this boy is good at this. Slowly but surely, I was pushed up against the work top.
"We could make pancakes?" I suggested, into the kiss but he pulled away, shaking his head before going back to my neck.
"Pancakes are too sweet in a time like this." He replied and I rolled my eyes back in pleasure as he sucked at my soft spot. Five years on and he remembers exactly where I'm at my weakest.

His hands then made their way down to just underneath my bum and my breath hitched as he grabbed ahold of it.
"Jump." He whispered and I did, allowing him to place me on top of the kitchen side. He grinned at this and stepped in between my legs before attaching his lips to mine again.

One of his hands rested on my shoulder and took ahold of my tank top and bra strap and gently slid them down my arm slightly whilst the other hand cupped my cheek. This only then made me pull him closer to me with my legs wrapping tightly around his torso.
"If we're not eating breakfast anytime soon, what do you want to do?" I asked Lee as his hand slid up my top, tracing small circles on my side.
"I don't know." He mumbled, kissing my lips again.

I'd really love to continue this but what if his parents just suddenly come home or he gets an important call? It could happen, you know?

"We could- um- we could watch a movie." I stuttered, biting down on my lip as his hand started to make it's way up higher.
"I've seen all the movies." He whispered into the kiss.
"There's quite a few movies." I giggled before leaning my head back as he kissed along my collar bone.
"I'm pretty sure I've seen them all." He shrugged.
"Is that so?" I asked, pulling his head away from my neck and cupping his cheeks gently.
"Yes." He smirked.
"You know, we should really do something with our day." I laughed.
"We are doing something." He grinned, trying to go back to kissing me but I kept his head in my hands.
"Something that doesn't involve kissing." I giggled.
"I see how it is." He frowned.
"What do you mean?" I asked and he stepped away from me, keeping his hands resting on my hips softly.
"You don't want to kiss me." He pouted.
"Lee, id love to continue to kiss you but your parents may come back any second." I laughed and he shrugged.
"Then they can go straight out again. I'm having a heated moment with my gorgeous girlfriend." He said and my heart skipped a beat. He just called me his girlfriend? We haven't made anything official.
"Jeez, I'm sorry." He said, completely stepping away from me and scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

I pursed my lips, looking down at the floor, not knowing what to say. What do you even say to that?

"Now I've made things awkward." He said and I knew he was mentally face palming himself right now.
"No, everything's fine. Let's um... let's forget that anything was said." I said, jumping off of the kitchen side and pecking his cheek before sticking two bits of toast in the toaster.

I have one word for you all. AWKWARD.