I love you.

A/N
There's more smut in this chapter but I have pre-warned you 😂👍🏼
Enjoy💁🏻
Also... before we get into this, I have decided on what I want to call my Joe Tasker FanFic but I now just need help on a book cover :) these are the options:

 before we get into this, I have decided on what I want to call my Joe Tasker FanFic but I now just need help on a book cover :) these are the options:

If you could maybe comment on which one looks best then it would really help :) thank youuuu 💜 ------------------Brooke's POV

------------------
Brooke's POV

I had driven back from the beach whilst Rufus sat in the back sleeping and Lee bobbed his head to the music slightly.

The drive back was peaceful. We didn't really need to make any sort of conversation to be happy, just staying in each other's presence was good enough.

We were now currently cuddled up on the sofa, watching some TV show.
"The sea air makes me sleepy." I yawned.
"Go to sleep then." He chuckled.
"I want you to join me." I pouted.
"Then come on." He said, switching off the TV and carrying me bridal style to the bedroom.
"We didn't feed Rufus." I said quickly.
"I'll be back." He laughed, placing me down on the bed and pecking my lips before running out to feed Rufus.

I smiled to myself and crawled up the bed until I reached the headboard. Lee soon came in with a grin and moved up towards me on the bed.

He placed a hand on my cheek, slowly tracing circles on it with his thumb. His eyes flickered towards my lips so I decided to finally close the gap between us, allowing our lips to collide. Suddenly, I'm not tired anymore...
Our lips moved in perfect sync until we both had to pull away for air. He stared at me intently before smashing his lips back down on to mine passionately.

~SMUT WARNING~

Lee's tongue traced along my bottom lip, teasing me ever so slightly and asking for entrance. I granted him access, parting my lips so our tongues could fight for dominance. Finally, I gave up and let him win. It's pretty hard to keep up with this boy, you know?
I let out a soft moan into his mouth as he explored every inch of mine with his tongue.

I'm guessing he got bored of exploring so he began to kiss down my jawline and onto my neck. I moaned at his actions and decided to pull off his shirt, throwing it down to the floor. He looked at me with amusement before copying my actions and tearing off the small piece of fabric I had on, covering up my bra. I liked that top, he better by me a new one now.

I tilted my neck slowly as he inched towards it but ended up nibbling on my earlobe instead. This was new. The sensation sent goosebumps down my spine.
"I love you." He whispered into my ear and I pulled his head way from my ear and crashed our lips together again. This time, the kiss was needy and rough. We both had plans for tonight.

My hands soon went to his jeans, fumbling around with the button as he kissed at my neck.
"Why do you always wear jeans when we plan to do this?" I groaned as I was over excited and taking his jeans off right now was an impossible mission. He chuckled in response before taking them off himself, revealing his bulge in his pants. I was only wearing leggings so him taking off my bottoms was very easy.

His hands slowly and carefully snaked around my waist and up to my bra clasp, undoing it and tossing it down to the ground. This then only made the bulge in his pants grow bigger. Blimming heck, my boobs aren't that impressive, they're pretty small.

As he went to removing my black lace knickers, I reached over into the bedside cabinet and pulled out a condom, yet again opening it with my teeth before pulling down his pants and carefully gliding it on.

He then positioned himself at my entrance, leaving a long lingering kiss on my lips as he entered, a gasp escaping from my lips and into his mouth. I forgot how big he actually was. He gave me time to adjust before moving in and out at a steady pace.

I decided that I wanted control over this situation so I flipped us both over so I was now on top. He looked impressed at my actions before reaching up and pulling my head back down to his lips. I took this as my opportunity to pop his little friend back inside of me. I bucked my hips back and forth as soft groans escaped his lips.

I pulled back from the kiss and sat back up straight, working my magic and before I knew it, we were both reaching our highs. I came undone first and then Lee followed shortly after.
I rolled off, laying down beside him, attempting to catch my breath.
"You may sleep now." He chuckled.
"Why thank you." I giggled, turning to face him and kissing his swollen red lips from the amount of force we kissed earlier.

~END OF SMUT~